The first Image of Morrissey I ever saw...

Can't recall, really, the first time I saw him, but it would have been Queen Is Dead era.

--jeniphir

I can't remember the first time I ever saw Moz, but I remember my brother being a big fan of The Smiths when they were around (he's 18 years older than me). I used to sit on the stairs and listen to him playing their records in his room, and then my mum would come out of the kitchen and shout "turn it down, that bloke can't sing!"
When I got into Moz, around "Vauxhall & I" time, my brother passed on his records to me. :) Bless him!

I can't recal the first image of Morrissey that i saw, im sure i would have seen a few and not really known who he was or cared, (*hides*, yes it is shameful but i was a very shy teenager)
it was the JRoss interview in 2004 that truly woke me up to who he is,(and yes i totally lusted after him the second he spoke) i recalled him, and as it was his first tv interview ina long while i thought, 'ok gotta be worth a watch'.
my life changed completely that day and i have not looked back since, he gave me the strength i needed when i was in desperate need of a 'crutch' and lost for where to find one.
the rest (as 'they' say) is history. :D

Back
Top Bottom