The Smiths added to Trump rally music (January 23, 2024)

Not sure if this is a joke: tweet says Trump added Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want to his pre-rally music in Laconia, New Hampshire.

UPDATE 12:34PM PT:

Surface posted the link:

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't live in the USA and I'm not a US citizen - but in a choice between Trump and Demented Joe I would choose Trump any time. His support amongst Latino voters and women voters is soaring. Seems Latino voters don't like their kids being indoctrinated in school with trans ideology. It's over for Joe - time to go and have a long nap.
im still waiting for one foot in the grave joe to press the big red nuclear button which says do not press.

Morrissey better step up and say something before Johnny gets all the press again!

I don't live in the USA and I'm not a US citizen - but in a choice between Trump and Demented Joe I would choose Trump any time. His support amongst Latino voters and women voters is soaring. Seems Latino voters don't like their kids being indoctrinated in school with trans ideology. It's over for Joe - time to go and have a long nap.

I live in the US. Just a note - I only get my news from face-to-face reality, interacting with the public - never from big news outlets. To be brief, T's term in-office may have been good for fuel prices, but frustratingly caused hatred and strong dislike/distrust among huge groups of Americans (it seemed intentional to boot) - which we are still dealing with today. I also rarely, if ever, speak about US politics. Honestly, I'm tired of all the crime. American citizens for this upcoming presidential election have an impossible choice, for certain if they vote mainstream.

Americans, PLEASE VOTE THIRD PARTY. It's never been the time for that more than now.

I appreciate your opinion here, all the same.

Very similar thing happened with R.E.M. a few years ago.
IMG_9618.jpeg

IMG_9619.jpeg

IMG_9620.jpeg

I live in the US. Just a note - I only get my news from face-to-face reality, interacting with the public - never from big news outlets. To be brief, T's term in-office may have been good for fuel prices, but frustratingly caused hatred and strong dislike/distrust among huge groups of Americans (it seemed intentional to boot) - which we are still dealing with today. I also rarely, if ever, speak about US politics. Honestly, I'm tired of all the crime. American citizens for this upcoming presidential election have an impossible choice, for certain if they vote mainstream.

Americans, PLEASE VOTE THIRD PARTY. It's never been the time for that more than now.

I appreciate your opinion here, all the same.
Crime in US cities is probably going to be one of the big deciding factors in the presidential election.

what a choice to rally the people! why not HSIN? lolol this seems like it's a cry for help from some intern who makes the playlists.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom