Tokyo - Toyosu Pit (Nov. 28, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @takumihurry

Last edited:
He finds Peter Falk hot?
There are a number of examples of people I don’t think that he thinks are hot up that are up there.
Martin Sheen was good looking in his day, but I think you’re being very narrow minded.
I find Peter Falk hot.

Fu**ing great!! Thankyou Light Housework, finished me nightshift, came out of work, slipped arse over tit, hurt me back, got home with the raging hump and watched this. Fantastic! Made my day.
Thank you Morrissey 👍x
fully agree dan,people moan about how long the show lasts but its what you do with that time,an enthusiastic crowd makes it much more enjoyable,great concert.

the vinyls on sale are 3290yen which is only £17.50,absolute bargain at a merchandise table.

photo by Keiko Hirakawa (X)

belly.jpg

Fu**ing great!! Thankyou Light Housework, finished me nightshift, came out of work, slipped arse over tit, hurt me back, got home with the raging hump and watched this. Fantastic! Made my day.
Thank you Morrissey 👍x
Now I feel bad that I'll have nothing filmed for Sydney. He so rarely visits here I can't afford to see it with anything other than my old fashioned eyes and ears. I'm sure someone will film something from the Australian tour though.

Now I feel bad that I'll have nothing filmed for Sydney. He so rarely visits here I can't afford to see it with anything other than my old fashioned eyes and ears. I'm sure someone will film something from the Australian tour though.

I feel exactly the same as you Marred: a bit bad that I'll have nothing filmed for São Paulo (if he comes to BR in February), but "can't afford to see it with anything other than my old fashioned eyes and ears.".

Last edited:
Wouldn’t worry about not being able to film anything. The gigs will be almost identical to the one posted here.

Sorrow the Cat :cat: 🥃 story and Half a Person

What surprised me here is how '80s/'90s heavy this setlist is. Here's a breakdown (of sorts):

80s
Suedehead
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
How Soon Is Now?
Girlfriend In A Coma
Half A Person
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Sweet And Tender Hooligan

90s
Our Frank
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Alma Matters
Speedway
The Loop
Jack The Ripper

Irish Blood, English Heart
Let Me Kiss You

I Wish You Lonely

2023(...)
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings

Last edited:
What surprised me here is how '80s/'90s heavy this setlist is. Here's a breakdown (of sorts):

80s
Suedehead
Our Frank
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
How Soon Is Now?
Girlfriend In A Coma
Half A Person
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Sweet And Tender Hooligan

90s
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Alma Matters
Speedway
The Loop
Jack The Ripper

Irish Blood, English Heart
Let Me Kiss You

I Wish You Lonely

2023(...)
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Our Frank wasn’t 80s.

Pics by @photoglamsam (Instagram )

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Pics by @miya_morrissey

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

All you really need Marred is your good old eyes and ears mate, someone will record a good momento im sure.

Outside the venue pre-gig.

Back
Top Bottom