TTY: The Morrissey Cloud

If you were really Irish Catholic you wouldn't be talking about Americans that way. You were born outside of the Republic of Ireland in "the uk" with some "Irish" heritage. Even if you don't like all those American tourists looking for their Grandma's old house in Dublin or Cork on St. Patrick's Day that Ireland loves because of the tourist money it brings in, you wouldn't be talking about a country and it's inhabitants that actually has the highest population by far of people with Irish Catholic Heritage...THE USA, with people that have real Irish sir names like Morrissey, Callahan, O'Rourke, Hennessy,...etc, not sir names like Hewson, Evans, and Clayton.

:D We have Irish blood in Argentina, too. Like O'Rourke, Brady, O'Farrell, Kenny, Callahan, Kelly and more.

The complete name of "Che Guevara" was Ernesto Guevara Lynch (s)

“The first thing to note is that in my son’s veins flowed the blood of the Irish rebels.”
—Ernesto Guevara Lynch, speaking of his son, Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara.

Most Americans don't travel international because they have no need to see where their parents, grandparents escaped poverty and no future and why would you leave the greatest most powerful country in the world for a Brit/Euro vacation. Even some hick hillbilly in Mississippi or Arkansas had a great, great, great, Grandparent that escaped England. Just like Morrissey escaped England and is living his American dream laughing at you writing songs on the beach in Malibu like "America is not the World" and "if the USA doesn't bomb you" SO YOU WILL STILL BUY HIS RECORDS BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TOUR YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN and will never go back to "the uk". Wake up. You Brits and Euros just don't get it.

Re: The Morrissey Cloud.

Funny thing is that , that *cloud has been in the internet for a while- at least I've seen it last year - and only now Morrissey or his team see it? :rolleyes:

So basically they're not on the internet as much as you are?

even the way the head is perched on the neck is morrisey-esque. ah yes, an enviably handsome cloud.

but why give the post such an obvious title? i mean, surely we can all see it's a morrissey cloud. rather it should've been entitled "the face of love manifesting itself upon an undeserving sky". that would've been better, not to mention wonderfully analogous. in the future, whoever writes these posts on tty, when you're thinking up titles and tempted to go for the obvious, feel free to call me. ;)

on second thought, it could also be jughead.

If you were really Irish Catholic you wouldn't be talking about Americans that way. You were born outside of the Republic of Ireland in "the uk" with some "Irish" heritage. Even if you don't like all those American tourists looking for their Grandma's old house in Dublin or Cork on St. Patrick's Day that Ireland loves because of the tourist money it brings in, you wouldn't be talking about a country and it's inhabitants that actually has the highest population by far of people with Irish Catholic Heritage...THE USA, with people that have real Irish sir names like Morrissey, Callahan, O'Rourke, Hennessy,...etc, not sir names like Hewson, Evans, and Clayton.

I'm Irish born and raised and I don't agree with you. You can't make sweeping comments like that as if you speak for all Irish Catholics.

- - - Updated - - -

Only British Protestants say words like "arse".

I know plenty of Irish Catholics who say 'arse'. Have you never seen an episode of Father Ted?

Last edited:

How would you know? You've never been out of of the United States of arseholes, the only people having fun are the ones laughing at the stupid Americans, keep spending your dollars morons and we will keep on laughing at you

Nobody really thinks you have kids or have traveled out of your tiny flat so you can dispense with your delusions.
We know you day dream of traveling around the globe with you british passport and oirish charm, and get a kick out of it.
Scottish pubs pay is enough to barely keep you fed.

my nephew's not a british protestant and he says arse. well arse cream actually, and what he really means is ice cream, it's embarrassing. still, that counts doesnt it?

I think your nephews tongue may be swollen. He's asking for ice cream to take the swelling down. But yeah, it still counts.

oh sir, did you mean surname, sir???

Most Americans don't travel international because they have no need to see where their parents, grandparents escaped poverty and no future and why would you leave the greatest most powerful country in the world for a Brit/Euro vacation. Even some hick hillbilly in Mississippi or Arkansas had a great, great, great, Grandparent that escaped England. Just like Morrissey escaped England and is living his American dream laughing at you writing songs on the beach in Malibu like "America is not the World" and "if the USA doesn't bomb you" SO YOU WILL STILL BUY HIS RECORDS BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TOUR YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN and will never go back to "the uk". Wake up. You Brits and Euros just don't get it.

I am surprised you didn't mention NY yankees baseball cap in your post. Here is the bad news. Are you ready? You are most definitely the dumbest one here.

:lbf:right? what the hell's a 'sideways cloud'? Skinny getting poetic on us ? At least it's not a 'black cloud',well maybe it was for the sunbathers who looked up at M's profile blocking their sun !

- - - Updated - - -

91sn32Q.jpg

" damn you ! you sideways cloud ! "

hahahahahaaha oh my god, too funny! :lbf: those sideways clouds! the worst kind of cloud!

'Our next photo comes from a reader in the United States, who sends us a picture of her Morrissey quilt cover she made in her spare time. Thank you, dear reader. 50p made for reader submissions c/o TTY Take a Break Magazine'

How would you know? You've never been out of of the United States of arseholes, the only people having fun are the ones laughing at the stupid Americans, keep spending your dollars morons and we will keep on laughing at you

Again with the collective "we". I doubt the Irish people would elect you spokesman given your English heritage and Scottish residency. And this is the big difference between YOU and Americans. I believe most Americans are happy when people visit us from other countries (except when they don't know where they are driving :)). No matter where in the world one is from Americans in general welcome a conversation with those from another land. We are an interested bunch and don't look down on those who are different from us. Maybe now a little more cautious of Muslims given recent events. You on the other hand come across like a KKK member with Americans replacing black people. This is the time when you call me a "twat", or "retarded" or some other ad hominem attack that leaves you looking like a witless, childish, unintelligent waste of skin...you know...the real you!

Last edited:

Again with the collective "we". I doubt the Irish people would elect you spokesman given your English heritage and Scottish residency. And this is the big difference between YOU and Americans. I believe most Americans are happy when people visit us from other countries (except when they don't know where they are driving :)). No matter where in the world one is from Americans in general welcome a conversation with those from another land. We are an interested bunch and don't look down on those who are different from us. Maybe now a little more cautious of Muslims given recent events. You on the other hand come across like a KKK member with Americans replacing black people. This is the time when you call me a "twat", or "retarded" or some other ad hominem attack that leaves you looking like a witless, childish, unintelligent waste of skin...you know...the real you!

Those Americans who travel to Europe make themselves obnoxiously visible be being too loud. Also, you are obsessed with clapping. You clap when your baby takes a crap.

Back
Top Bottom