Worst Michael Jackson Single

The dog gone girl is mine.

I remember hearing that all the time on the juke box by the stage in La Source Du Sexe, a strip club.
Do you need to make every thread about what a whore you are?

I have to agree and it has nothing to do with what I think about her as a person. She scribbles and paints, claims it's therapeutic yet spews all her despicable crap here. If it actually helped her, maybe she would stop her compulsive attention seeking. Regardless, it's not good art, especially when she has to shake down people to try to get them to pay for it.
her drawings of people remind me of the 'before' drawings in 'learn how to draw' books, made before the person has learned how to draw from the book (after the completion of which book, you see the 'after' drawing with the face actually symmetrical and features more dimensional and in proportion and with more textured, lifelike hair).

just because something is uniquely bad and naive, that does not make it art.

It seems like it would be hard to strip to "The Girl is Mine." At lease "Say. Say, Say," had a beat. We called it "Gay, Gay, Gay." It wasn't offensive at the time because the Internet didn't exist.

It seems like it would be hard to strip to "The Girl is Mine." At lease "Say. Say, Say," had a beat. We called it "Gay, Gay, Gay." It wasn't offensive at the time because the Internet didn't exist.
I always felt awkward dancing to both songs.

her drawings of people remind me of the 'before' drawings in 'learn how to draw' books, made before the person has learned how to draw from the book (after the completion of which book, you see the 'after' drawing with the face actually symmetrical and features more dimensional and in proportion and with more textured, lifelike hair).

just because something is uniquely bad and naive, that does not make it art.
I have taken art classes, where you learn that stuff. Her drawing is very rudimentary, you are right, and it does not get better over time. I don't have a natural talent for it either. I used to watch my grandfather draw and paint and there is such a huge difference. She doesn't have any kind of technique and I don't mean Bob Ross trees :lbf:

I have taken art classes, where you learn that stuff. Her drawing is very rudimentary, you are right, and it does not get better over time. I don't have a natural talent for it either. I used to watch my grandfather draw and paint and there is such a huge difference. She doesn't have any kind of technique and I don't mean Bob Ross trees :lbf:
what you see in her paintings is someone who does not have a vision and who is not at all in control of the act of putting it down on paper.

completely without any precision
It's ok to interpret when you draw and paint, that develops your technique, the thing that makes your art yours. But she is not doing that, lack of precision is the best way to describe it, it's lopsided and strange.

It's ok to interpret when you draw and paint, that develops your technique, the thing that makes your art yours. But she is not doing that, lack of precision is the best way to describe it, it's lopsided and strange.
theres a sense of "that'll do" to all of her paintings. no artist approaches art with an attitude of "that'll do"

I have to agree and it has nothing to do with what I think about her as a person. She scribbles and paints, claims it's therapeutic yet spews all her despicable crap here. If it actually helped her, maybe she would stop her compulsive attention seeking. Regardless, it's not good art, especially when she has to shake down people to try to get them to pay for it.
f*** off you piece of lying garbage. No attorney, even a lowest of the low "$80 an hour" ambulance chaser would have as much time as you do to cyberbully a woman every single day.

she's not talented. i know a thing or two about art. she is no artist.
"$80 for a painting! I have to work for a living!"
You're stuck at a job you hate because, despite your claims of growing up privileged, you never developed any skills and you aren't exactly in demand in your local labor pool. You're so jealous of Shaz because she sells a painting once in a while and you know you'll probably die at work mopping up someone's spill on aisle six.

"$80 for a painting! I have to work for a living!"
You're stuck at a job you hate because, despite your claims of growing up privileged, you never developed any skills and you aren't exactly in demand in your local labor pool. You're so jealous of Shaz because she sells a painting once in a while and you know you'll probably die at work mopping up someone's spill on aisle six.
okay dude. well at least i dont live in a neighbourhood that requires me to taser junkies on the reg

Back
Top Bottom