Worst Michael Jackson Single

When I was an adolescent and teenager, Fleetwood Mac, Rumours, was constantly on the record player. It was like the theme music for my relationship with Mike, my then boy'friend'.

lol nobody cares. still.

I always thought this was a weird song and I like it when weird songs become big hits, plus look at her eyes. She did all the cocaine before she did this video.

And did the color fade on this video or did someone think that a brown and grey disco was the look?

When I hear The Cars, I remember a drug dealer whose home I was hired to clean, playing them, after giving me a tablet of ecstasy. He had me sit on his bed, and he tried to get me to lie down, and I refused to. He had a little tantrum, and I left. I went to an ex boyfriend's place nearby, and platonically lied down beside him. He was awestruck that I was high. He is one of the rare men who don't push themselves on women sexually, so we remained friends for years, though now, I don't have that friendship anymore, because he's an asshole. It's hard to describe.

When I hear The Cars, I remember a drug dealer whose home I was hired to clean, playing them, after giving me a tablet of ecstasy. He had me sit on his bed, and he tried to get me to lie down, and I refused to. He had a little tantrum, and I left. I went to an ex boyfriend's place nearby, and platonically lied down beside him. He was awestruck that I was high. He is one of the rare men who don't push themselves on women sexually, so we remained friends for years, though now, I don't have that friendship anymore, because he's an asshole. It's hard to describe.
No problem. I'll translate.

"I have a screw loose and I'm not where I'd like to be in life so I blame all my problems on men. Even the good ones, which aren't many, are assholes. Oh and my dog stepped on a bee."

Off The Wall thought the end? None. Every single was great. Not counting "Farewell My Summer Love" if I must the least would be "Liberian Girl" and "Leave Me Alone"

But what about the color on that "Gloria" video, Scanty?
I think they thought a dark sequin leotard reflecting dark black on the disco balls against a minimalist taupe set backdrop was the epitome of modernism. Because also, remember how all non-studio recorded stuff from the 80s was just all red hues and red lights bouncing off everything? This must have seemed so polished by contrast. I never really noticed before how not pretty she is. But i like that leotard and i really don’t know why all the female losers on the planet had to take a perfectly fine look from the 80s and deconstruct it until we ended up with lazy and style-less everyone just rolling around 24/7 in public in ugly leggings and gym shoes, all of the time. I mean f***ing wear some real clothes to run your errands, already

Or at least have the self respect to bring back the f***ing high gloss lycra and hi leg cut leotards in sequins.

Last edited:
I think they thought a dark sequin leotard reflecting dark black on the disco balls against a minimalist taupe set backdrop was the epitome of modernism. Because also, remember how all non-studio recorded stuff from the 80s was just all red hues and red lights bouncing off everything? This must have seemed so polished by contrast. I never really noticed before how not pretty she is. But i like that leotard and i really don’t know why all the female losers on the planet had to take a perfectly fine look from the 80s and deconstruct it until we ended up with lazy and style-less everyone just rolling around 24/7 in public in ugly leggings and gym shoes, all of the time. I mean f***ing wear some real clothes to run your errands, already

Or at least have the self respect to bring back the f***ing high gloss lycra and hi leg cut leotards in sequins.
i couldnt agree more. why do people think leggings pass as pants? i mean, if youre edie sedgwick you can even wear tights as pants, but i dont see anyone looking like edie sedgwick in their yoga pants and sneakers.

i disagree that the woman in the video is unpretty though. she's great looking.

This actually sounds correct. They had A Big Idea and went with it. I think leggings are big because they connect with that sweet spot of "lazy as hell" meets "sexy and I know it." But they are firmly in the category of "rarely worn by people that would look good in them." Definite 3am at Walmart buying discount Hot Pockets attire.

8e8a525f028a37780c84e85602c5aac0.jpg

Last edited:
Every one of you that is so bothered by Light Housework's posts are being kind of lame. There is an ignore function that would hide her posts from you. Some of you live for her posts, though.
Bonus points if you put me on ignore this thread I created disappears.

Back
Top Bottom