"WPINOYB" enters at #83 on Official UK Singles Chart

Click on the link you posted, click on one of the packages, and at the bottom of the track listing it says "*Artwork is subject to change."

"Artwork is subject to change." should've been the title for the album considering all the opinions it is generating.

Maybe it's just me, but what marketing genius decides to release a single in every country except the one the artist is touring in. It's almost like they want to fail.

You can't rate how good a song is by the acceptance of the masses. Morrissey is an acquired taste. He will never appeal to all and I think that's a good thing.

World peace is one of his better songs in the last 3 albums. It has grown on me and I can't keep singing it in my head.

We fans have been treated to 30 years of music. Yet every time he releases a new album many pick it apart. I'm just glad I get 17 new songs. New Morrissey material is better than no new material.

The single was released in America. I bought it through iTunes USA.

Ah, my days of understanding a single have obviously past by. I guess when you let folks buy one song it's a single now. My mistake.

Ah, my days of understanding a single have obviously past by. I guess when you let folks buy one song it's a single now. My mistake.

I know you're being sarcastic, but yes they have passed you by. The concept of a "Single" is irrelevant.

I think the irony is the chart position would be even lower if it wasn't for this website promoting the song. I never look at NME, TTY or any other music sites and I think in the UK Janice Long was the only DJ to play the song. So-Low indeed......

Not surprised with the chart position when you can't buy the 'hard' cd anywhere! Last week I happened to be in London and walked from Mayfair, to Tottenham Court Road via Piccadilly,Soho,brewer Street etc and only passed Sister Ray records- on arrival I expected to pop into the Virgin Megastore to pick up the new single,only to find it demolished! Growing up in 78/79 around here,every other shop was a record shop...and now,nothing.
So, more locally yesterday, went into HMV to be told they don't sell singles anymore....I want the cd,not the download...how things have changed and are a partial effect as I suspect,like myself, Moz fans are 'traditionalists' generally, Wonder if Boz's shop has a copy?

No one should be surprised.

This is what happens when you choose Jesse Tobias over Alain Whyte.

I know you're being sarcastic, but yes they have passed you by. The concept of a "Single" is irrelevant.

In an article about chart placement for a single, the concept of a single is irrelevant. Best of luck to you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom