​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This case will be interesting if brought to trial. I wonder what the court will think of Morrissey's credibility. Will it be "devious, truculent and unreliable" all over again? We may see!

I'm sure Morrissey's lawyer filed a motion to dismiss. Unless the security guard has hard evidence this case will be very hard to prove.

Based on your logic, I'd swear you're Polish...

It must be hell being you....a tattooed fake name on your forehead, abusive posts on an obscure website, arrogance and stupidity beyond belief, lack of any guts or courage.....and afraid, yes afraid to post using his given name. How could a grown man be this scared of life?

Without this site your life would seem totally meaningless....what else have you got, what the hell else have you got.....nothing. Every time you post meaningless drivel you render your life more meaningless...this is your life, this is what you are.....

Like I said before, I always use my real name......That must really kill trolls like you. A racist troll....like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be hell being you....a tattooed fake name on your forehead, abusive posts on an obscure website, arrogance and stupidity beyond belief, lack of any guts or courage.....and afraid, yes afraid to post using his given name. How could a grown man be this scared of life?

Without this site your life would seem totally meaningless....what else have you got, what the hell else have you got.....nothing. Every time you post meaningless drivel you render your life more meaningless...this is your life, this is what you are.....

Like I said before, I always use my real name......That must really kill trolls like you.

Is keene your real name? First name? Last name? Middle name? Nickname? Pet name? Answer the question! Why don't you post using your real name?

Like I said before, I always use my real name......That must really kill trolls like you. A Racist troll by the way...

Like I said before, I always use my real name......That must really kill trolls like you.

I don't see your real name in there. Is your real name in there? What is your real name and why aren't you posting it? Why? Is keene your real name?

Like I said before, I always use my real name......That must really kill trolls like you. A racist troll....like you.

The Polish thing was stupid. But why argue with this guy? Do you not see the irony in YOUR posts? You make statements to Viva such as "what else have you got, what the hell else have you got.....nothing". By continuing to interact with him, it makes it seem as though you have nothing else in your life but arguing on this "obscure website" too.

If you think that you look any more intelligent or sane than Viva, you are sorely mistaken my friend.

You are losing Mr. Viva.....Read the post I just made....

You evidently were born hysterical......and never got over it.....

The Polish thing was stupid. But why argue with this guy? Do you not see the irony in YOUR posts? You make statements to Viva such as "what else have you got, what the hell else have you got.....nothing". By continuing to interact with him, it makes it seem as though you have nothing else in your life but arguing on this "obscure website" too.

If you think that you look any more intelligent or sane than Viva, you are sorely mistaken my friend.

This is why I think this site is useless.....Somebody with a fake name, Morrissey-Sucks, gets on here and wants to be taken seriously....Shut it down...or clean it up.

Is your real name keene? Were you born with one name? Tell me why? Why don't you post using your real name? Why you do this? Why?

This is why I think this site is useless.....Somebody with a fake name, Morrissey-Sucks, gets on here and wants to be taken seriously....Shut it down...or clean it up.

allyouneedismorrissey has everything you are looking for. You should check it out. I'm pretty sure you'd get banned if you had a name like Morrissey-Sucks. They've cleaned it up how you like it.

If this site is truly useless you won't reply.

umm, just in case you don't know, but to almost everyone reading you respond to anything VH posts here
you are the one losing, or at a minimum he is not, since you are doing exactly what most of assume he is trying to get you to do
just thought you should know, in case you didn't, but hey, if responding to him floats your boat, then great
I really don't care, just thought you might not understand what appears to be going on to the rest of us :straightface:
&
just saw this:
allyouneedismorrissey has everything you are looking for. You should check it out. I'm pretty sure you'd get banned if you had a name like Morrissey-Sucks. They've cleaned it up how you like it.

If this site is truly useless you won't reply.
so yeah, what he said :thumb: also, I always forget that site is there :o who posts there anyways? :confused:

Last edited:

And "Keene" is a "real" name? My name is Jeff. Does that make me anymore "real" on this website and my opinion any more valid? You, my friend, talk in circles and make little sense.

OK. Carry-on. I don't think either of you will be getting off the crazy train anytime soon!

MS

Last edited:
I've been coming to this site since 1997, and I've made a few lifelong friends via the chatroom, back when that was still a thing (early aughts). We can all agree, I think, that this website helped Morrissey stay relevant, at least to the fans, during a long drought (between Maladjusted and Quarry).

However, it's apparent that this site turned on Morrissey a long time ago. I don't know exactly when or why it happened, but when there are front-page stories linking to tabloid pieces speculating about whether or not Morrissey has Aids, you have to admit that is crossing a line. David doesn't control everything that everyone says on this site, but he is the gatekeeper and curator of the front page. If I were a performer and someone were posting links to stories about my health, I would most certainly want to ban them from my performances, at the very least.

Morrissey is a human being, whether or not most of you would like to accept it, it's a fact, and he has every right to shit on this toilet of a website, and to try to take it down.

True.
I think it was 2000 and then again in 2002-3.
And then with the ROTT leaks..
And then againin 2014, with so many people - not fans but idiots - posting terrible comments about his health.
But can you believe that the owner of any website would post on its main page a story about how a band had not got paid, when they did. And had.
Ultimately, anyone who runs a website or a forum or both should know the difference between
Freedom of speech, slander/libel or just plain lies, in which case those posts or stories should be removed.
That's my opinion.
And I think some of the front page stories on SoLow have also been interesting, but the lies and slander and libelous comments should be deleted. I don't think David Tseng agrees with this state of play but it would be good if he could try it.

Always,
Hazard

And "Keene" is a "real" name? My name is Jeff. Does that make me anymore "real" on this website and my opinion any more valid? You, my friend, talk in circles and make little sense.

OK. Carry-on. I don't think either of you will be getting off the crazy train anytime soon!

MS
Well, of course it going to seem like circles to you.....

Now the truth is my real name is keene, I've been called keene by everyone I know since I was born....but that's not important.....what's important to everyone here is why this site exists. What is the reason? I've stated why I joined a few months back...to find info about the tour and to participate in discussion about the new album. The trolls made it impossible....

I started going to shows back in the sixties...saw Jimi, Janis, Elvis, Leon Russell, the Doors....etc, etc,....way back before the internet. I had not been to a show in over a decade....but this guy Morrissey is about the only artist out there right now that seemed interesting to me....so I went. This is how I discovered this site.

The level of bile and dislike for Morrissey on a site dedicated to him stunned me....I don't get it. Something else I don't get is why almost everyone here uses a fake names. I don't understand that...it shows lack of something. I believe everyone would be more courteous to one another if they used their real name....at least their last name like I have. Viva Hate or Morrissey-Sucks just don't get it...

Why does all of this fakery and dislike for Morrissey exist on this site? I say shut it down or clean it up. This guy, David T. says he is a fan of Morrissey and Morrissey has said he does not like what's going on here. Why does this site continue if that is the case. One can only conclude that Morrissey is right.....it exists only to write negative hurtful things about the man.

Now the truth is my real name is keene, I've been called keene by everyone I know since I was born....but that's not important.....what's important to everyone here is why this site exists. What is the reason? I've stated why I joined a few months back...to find info about the tour and to participate in discussion about the new album. The trolls made it impossible....

I started going to shows back in the sixties...saw Jimi, Janis, Elvis, Leon Russell, the Doors....etc, etc,....way back before the internet. I had not been to a show in over a decade....but this guy Morrissey is about the only artist out there right now that seemed interesting to me....so I went. This is how I discovered this site.

The level of bile and dislike for Morrissey on a site dedicated to him stunned me....I don't get it. Something else I don't get is why almost everyone here uses a fake names. I don't understand that...it shows lack of something. I believe everyone would be more courteous to one another if they used their real name....at least their last name like I have. Viva Hate or Morrissey-Sucks just don't get it...

Why does all of this fakery and dislike for Morrissey exist on this site? I say shut it down or clean it up. This guy, David T. says he is a fan of Morrissey and Morrissey has said he does not like what's going on here. Why does this site continue if that is the case. One can only conclude that Morrissey is right.....it exists only to write negative hurtful things about the man.

You sound old and out of touch. Sorry. But get with the program. This is how the internet works. Sink or swim. You are drowning dear boy. Perhaps you need swimming lessons?

CF46914489_118889392497.gif
keene is your last name? What is your first name? Why don't you post as your first name? People call you keene? Does your mother call you keene? Whatever your mother calls you is probably your real name and the name you should be posting with. Why aren't you posting with the name your mother calls you? Are you ashamed of your mother? Is your mother ashamed of you? Is that why she simply called you keene? Please answer. Why? Why aren't you posting as your real name?
CF46914489_118889392497.gif

giphy.gif

You sound old and out of touch. Sorry. But get with the program. This is how the internet works. Sink or swim. You are drowning dear boy. Perhaps you need swimming lessons?

I tell you what Reality Bites.....you stay in the shallow end with all the non-swimmers. You are clearly over your head here....You and Viva are way over your head.

VmrYSeK.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom