10 Reasons In Favour Of Moz's Heterosexuality.

What Hotel And What Hairbrush?

Explain or pipe down!!!

Re: At Move He Changed It To "The Woman Of My Dreams There Were 51!" This Suggests He's Straight!

He just likes winding up all the idiots who looks for "clues" in his lyrics.

Yeah But Real Gays Don't Pretend They Had 51 Women Or Joke About It. Onl y A Bi-Man Who Loves Teasin

Would.

Can you see Jimmy Somerville, Pet Shops Boys, Freddie Mercury etc joking that they had 51 women? Come on Morrissey's hinting he's bi.

He admits to having had a girlfriend

"I had this relationship with a girl and she repeated everything that had happened between us, in very dramatic detail, to almost everybody I knew. That crushed me for something like two years, it was so awful. Not that she said anything that was so embarrassing...it was just like having one's dirty linen on display, as it were"

I’m not suggesting that this quote alone proves that Morrissey’s heterosexual, but it does suggest that he was attracted and involved with a female at some point in his life.

Re: At Move He Changed It To "The Woman Of My Dreams There Were 51!" This Suggests He's Straight!

> Ha ha! I know everything!

Oh my goodness. It is a trick, a trick using words!!!

Please Tell Me Which Interview You Got This From.

Was it the Earsay one?

Re: Yeah But Real Gays Don't Pretend They Had 51 Women Or Joke About It. Onl y A Bi-Man Who Loves Te

> Would.

> Can you see Jimmy Somerville, Pet Shops Boys, Freddie Mercury etc joking
> that they had 51 women? Come on Morrissey's hinting he's bi.

Then so what if he is bi or gay or straight or homo or anything else

You seem to be more bothered that he may be gay than anyone

> Would.

> Can you see Jimmy Somerville, Pet Shops Boys, Freddie Mercury etc joking
> that they had 51 women? Come on Morrissey's hinting he's bi.

Then so what if he is bi or gay or straight or homo or anything else

Case Closed then

Do you think you would have a chance of marrying him then?

Re: Please Tell Me Which Interview You Got This From.

> Was it the Earsay one?

No, it's from, The Smiths "In Quotes" book. Unfortunately it doesn't have a date or the interview it was taken from written below it.

Think Tom Robinson, Think Pete Burns And You Won't Laugh When I Say "Yes!"

Yes because people change their mind and as tbevie said Morrissey has had girlfriends and may again do so in the future.

THE CASE IS ONLY CLOSED WHEN I SEE MORRISSEY KISSING A MAN, OR HE REVEALS HIS RELATIONSHIP IN "HELLO" OR WHEN HE ADMITS HIS HOMOSEXUALITY. UNTIL THEN HE'S EVERYBODY'S!

No Trick He's Playing On The Fact We Are So Desperate To Know Either Way.

He's a straight man who love teasing us.

Re: Think Tom Robinson, Think Pete Burns And You Won't Laugh When I Say "Yes!"

> Yes because people change their mind and as tbevie said Morrissey has had
> girlfriends and may again do so in the future.

> THE CASE IS ONLY CLOSED WHEN I SEE MORRISSEY KISSING A MAN, OR HE REVEALS
> HIS RELATIONSHIP IN "HELLO" OR WHEN HE ADMITS HIS HOMOSEXUALITY.
> UNTIL THEN HE'S EVERYBODY'S!

No i totally agree, i was saying the case is closed on trying to pursuade people one way or another

Re: He Can Have Both ... Or Neither

Apparently he's partly company with celibacy. Aren't you at least curious? I mean how comes noone knows. It's just not possible!!!

Re: Think Tom Robinson, Think Pete Burns And You Won't Laugh When I Say "Yes!"

> Yes because people change their mind and as tbevie said Morrissey has had
> girlfriends and may again do so in the future.

> THE CASE IS ONLY CLOSED WHEN I SEE MORRISSEY KISSING A MAN, OR HE REVEALS
> HIS RELATIONSHIP IN "HELLO" OR WHEN HE ADMITS HIS HOMOSEXUALITY.
> UNTIL THEN HE'S EVERYBODY'S!

I agree. He has said in the past that the reason he rights songs from both a homosexual and a hetrosexual, and even a genderless perspective, is because he doesn't want to leave anybody out. I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with his own sexuality.

He's obviously a very private person, and if he wants to keep his sexuality private then that's fine with me, after all isn’t Morrissey’s ambiguity, part of the appeal?

Re: He Can Have Both ... Or Neither

> Apparently he's partly company with celibacy. Aren't you at least curious?
> I mean how comes noone knows. It's just not possible!!!

Why can't people just face up to the fact that the man just doesn't get up to much. Isn't it obvious? There has never been one person male or female who has claimed to have slept with him. Doesn't that tell you something despite the games of cat and mouse he plays in his lyrics?

For the amount of journalists that are desperate to know, don't you think they'd have discovered something by now?
Of course he doesn't still claim celibacy, because it has brought him nothing but hassle. But that doesn't mean he is now shagging every night, just that he no longer wishes to be categorised by it in the same way he doesn't claim to be gay or straight.

Marketing Ploy? Or You Still Haven't Told Me Which Interview That Was?

Me thinks by writing for gay and straight people as well as celibate he's covered most of the population. Clever marketing ploy?

Back
Top Bottom