2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: Will Morrissey tour in 2011?

I do believe he'll tour all over Europe and US.
Weeks ago I asked Boz 'bout what happened this year and he said "we took a year off", which means that exist chances of touring next year again, even if he doesn't have anything to promote.

I do believe he'll tour all over Europe and US.
Weeks ago I asked Boz 'bout what happened this year and he said "we took a year off", which means that exist chances of touring next year again, even if he doesn't have anything to promote.

That's a good positive bit of news :thumb:

He's cancelled the last two concerts he had scheduled in my area, and virtually at the last minute too. So I don't think I'll be going to any more Morrissey gigs, not unless Johnny Marr is involved.

The last time I saw him (Leeds O2 Academy on the Swords tour) was absolutely brilliant, the best concert I've ever been to. So in that respect, it'd be nice to leave it on a high, go out with a (sort of) bang, so to speak. But on the other hand... god I would so love to see him again. Just one more tour, pleeeeease. Or at least one last gig in Manchester, that would be a very special night.

I was there,gobsmacked for the whole show,but when it was all over I could hardly remember a thing about it.Does this happen to anyone else? He's got to tour again

Re: 2010 Live Dates

If Morrissey did a tour in 2011/2012...what would you have included in the set list?
I hope he dumps How Soon Is Now and First Of The Gang To Die and do more stuff from Bona Drag!

If Morrissey did a tour in 2011/2012...what would you have included in the set list?
I hope he dumps How Soon Is Now and First Of The Gang To Die and do more stuff from Bona Drag!

I would love to hear Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference, Let Me Kiss You, Sing Your Life, The Boy Racer, Suedehead, I Don't Mind If You Forget Me and from Smiths: Well I Wonder, Still Ill and There Is a Light That Never Goes Out.

i would like to see him play the queen is dead and viva hate in their entirety then releasing it on dvd.

I could write a massive list of songs I'd like to hear him sing, but they would all still depend on how the band play them.

Sometimes it's nice to hear a 'live' version of a song and a new interpretation, but the control freak in me still wants certain songs/certain parts of songs played in a particular way. And if they're not gonna do it 'right' - don't do it!

Only seen Morrissey live once (YOR Tour) and I really liked the ramped-up version of How Soon is Now and the twangy/almost country-ish take on Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself.

But I felt there was a massive lack of jingle-jangle and sparkle. But then maybe they were all knackered after a long tour?

1999 in dublin

I've seen him every time he came to dublin & the national concert hall cancelation was a blessing in disguise.The gig in the olympia was the best apart from kilmainam which was a fair second.That gig in the olympia was the most emotional gig ive been to.No record deal,just belting out classic after classic.The songs from vauxhall and I were the icing on the cake,esp speedway.:)

I could write a massive list of songs I'd like to hear him sing, but they would all still depend on how the band play them.

Sometimes it's nice to hear a 'live' version of a song and a new interpretation, but the control freak in me still wants certain songs/certain parts of songs played in a particular way. And if they're not gonna do it 'right' - don't do it!

Only seen Morrissey live once (YOR Tour) and I really liked the ramped-up version of How Soon is Now and the twangy/almost country-ish take on Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself.

But I felt there was a massive lack of jingle-jangle and sparkle. But then maybe they were all knackered after a long tour?

Yeah, I agree with everything you've said

Nowhere, November (I know he's done it a zillion times but I still love it), Never-Played, Camden, Pregnant, Joke, Sunny, Maladjusted, Ganglord, First of the Gang (I LIKE it live!), Jesus. Loads of other stuff too; just skip Golden Lights and it should be fine.

as someone who doesn't care what is on metacritic, I thought his last full length was great.

if he does tour i hope he keeps ganglord, the highlight of the leeds show last year

as someone who doesn't care what is on metacritic, I thought his last full length was great.

that's what she said...

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom