"A Kid In America" - Morrissey Central (10 June, 2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
respect it. :D

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/a-kid-in-america

Last edited by a moderator:
4 pages of discussion over a man wearing a Mozza t -shirt. Things are getting slow lately huh?

... We have discussed about the kid himself. We have discussed about the T-shirt. We have discussed about the car. We have not discussed about the house in the photo yet... That's worthy of at least 2 other pages.
There's also grass in the photo, which may eventually lead to a gardening discussion. The possibilities are almost endless.

Abuse is the only language you know, bald head.
Fluent in it my friend. Haven't you got some nazi to hide out there in Argentina?

Women are like dogs, you need to train them hard. Walls were made to bounce women off it.

Didn’t realise Morrissey was 5ft 6.
That must mean that Johnny Marr is about 4ft tall. Explains why he always made that Rickenbacker look like a cello.
Pilgrimupnorth

WTF has that got to do with anything?

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t realise Morrissey was 5ft 6.
That must mean that Johnny Marr is about 4ft tall. Explains why he always made that Rickenbacker look like a cello.
Pilgrimupnorth
If you look at the picture he is halfway between the 5'6" and 6' marks, meaning he is showing as 5'9".
I don't care but if you're going to criticize something for being inaccurate maybe you should check your own accuracy.

If you look at the picture he is halfway between the 5'6" and 6' marks, meaning he is showing as 5'9".
I don't care but if you're going to criticize something for being inaccurate maybe you should check your own accuracy.

That person is obviously a troll, if it had half a brain it would of understood I was referring to the image as a whole and not the kids T-shirt detail. trolls... I shit em!

Reckon at Hollywood High The California Son was listed as a 6' guard on the basketball team when he lead all Division III LA City scorers in 1977. Reckon me don't think the lad is 6' tall, more like 5'9" m8 inn nn nnn nn nn nn nn c*** tit wacker chipper curry.

Steve Basket.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom