Alain and Boz on facebook

Boz will post that he's been working hard in his studio in Portugal and inevitiably some bozo will post "ARE YOU WORKING WITH MORRISSEY?? DOES HE HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT??" I would lose my god damned mind putting up with that. He must have the patience of a saint because he never says anything negative.

Onetime a girl started talking about hoping for a Smiths reunion on his facebook comments. Really? Are you a f***ing moron? Sorry, I jsut had to vent about that. Jesus. :rolleyes:

Boz will post that he's been working hard in his studio in Portugal and inevitiably some bozo will post "ARE YOU WORKING WITH MORRISSEY?? DOES HE HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT??" I would lose my god damned mind putting up with that. He must have the patience of a saint because he never says anything negative.

Onetime a girl started talking about hoping for a Smiths reunion on his facebook comments. Really? Are you a f***ing moron? Sorry, I jsut had to vent about that. Jesus. :rolleyes:

YES! Thanks for saying that. Being fb friends with Alain and Boz (and Lyn) has been really fun, they are very interesting and funny, but yeah, I've done a lot of eye-rolling at the people hanging there just for Morrissey information that's never gonna come. Not through that venue. Let's use common sense, people!

Couldn't agree more, I find it awfully cringing. Especially the lyric quoting. Seriously, do these people not think about Boz actually reading it? Do they think he's going to be sat there grinning, thinking "What lovely, and sane, people"?

Isn't that the problem with Facebook in general? I mean bozos, morons and drivel.

Awesome post, Ms Geezer! :) Let's just hope that the "moronic questions" are being made by young new Smiths/Moz fans, who of course are asking these questions for the very first time in earnest.
But if some of these peeps asking questions are pushing 40 (like me...ahem!) yeah...then poor Boz and Alain. I'll try not to ask them anything ever again!! lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom