Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Today I received my 2nd 10" from USA or so I was lead to believe it was from the USA. It certainly said USA on the Australian record store's site. No sticker or number but at least it was wrapped in plastic so I can be one of those people that buys records to not play them. I only ended up with 2 because I had very little faith in the German store coming through on the purchase.

Hm....odd. This whole 10” this is just odd. But at least it arrived. :)

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Hm....odd. This whole 10” this is just odd. But at least it arrived. :)

I have played it quite a bit though. It's my go to when I need my Istanbul hit and can't bothered removing the album from the box.

I have played it quite a bit though. It's my go to when I need my Istanbul hit and can't bothered removing the album from the box.

I listened to mine once. I don’t see myself playing it often but cool to have!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom