Asia Argento Moz tattoo

I noticed a tattoo on Asia Argento’s hand where she has names tattooed on the base of her fingers. One says “Moz.” I don’t know very much about her, only having read about her upon Anthony Bourdain’s death. She posted a photo on her Instagram that shows her hands. I’m going to attempt to attach it, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t show up here.

43303_asia_argento.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She was in Marie Antoinette and she used to look like Katie Holmes but scientology never entered her life and now she is forgotten.
These B-celebs....

surely you don’t know anything about cinema

Yeah, sure, I don’t know shit about cinema. It must have been someone else that directed 20 different movies about amateur detectives trying to solve murder mysteries before the killer kills them...

Finger tats will not age well.

no, you're wrong: she still looks great. she was always a bit rough looking, that was part of her allure. rose McGowan on the other hand......

Agree. She is extremely beautiful and interesting. I wish I could be a little like her, but in my own way.

There was a photo on her IG where she was in her bedroom and you can see a Moz pillow. I had the pleasure of meeting Asia afew times in the mid 90's, I think it was a year before the alleged Weinstein rape took place in Cannes and she was so damn sexy in a very coy and feline way. these days though she looks kinda rough and hard in a way that she didn't back then. Rose McGowan seems to have morphed in a similar way, you can tell how their relationships with Weinstein and pressure of staying silent has taken a toll on them over the years.
in the mid 90's huh? so back when she was, what, 20? well, yeah, I guess she would've changed a little in 20+ plus years. darn! if only females could stay youthful and fresh and tender and kittenish rather than morphing into strong, "hard", moody, sensual, fullfledged women. what could possibly be the explanation for such obscene deviation? oh right, Harvey Weinstein.

in the mid 90's huh? so back when she was, what, 20? well, yeah, I guess she would've changed a little in 20+ plus years. darn! if only females could stay youthful and fresh and tender and kittenish rather than morphing into strong, "hard", moody, sensual, fullfledged women. what could possibly be the explanation for such obscene deviation? oh right, Harvey Weinstein.

It's not about ageing, it's about a hardness that she didn't have back then. If you don't understand that then I don't care to explain it any further, I'm sure some others get what i mean.

It's not about ageing, it's about a hardness that she didn't have back then. If you don't understand that then I don't care to explain it any further, I'm sure some others get what i mean.
because women often grow 'harder" with age ie. their skin becomes less supple, their faces more gaunt, their voices more authouritative, I would assume that that is exactly what you meant considering that this purported change took place over a span of 20+ years (or would you say it happened IMMEDIATELY after the Harvey Weinstein assault? lol). i dont think you know how to explain it is the thing. where would you say this hardness in her is located? as I said she's always had a bit of roughness about her. here she is when young. of course her features are more rounded, as they are in all young people compared to their older selves. but she still has the dark circles and eye bags which I'm sure you would love to point to as an indicator of living with closet trauma, rather than just simply her genes.

Yeah, sure, I don’t know shit about cinema. It must have been someone else that directed 20 different movies about amateur detectives trying to solve murder mysteries before the killer kills them...
You worked with the Olsen twins!?

If you look carefully at the sleeve to Morrissey's new compilation album, where he is striking a curiously similar pose, you can see that he has "Asia" tattooed on his ring finger.

His index finger has "I", his middle finger has "love" and his pinkie has "ns".

Back
Top Bottom