Bad, bad people...

Why doesn't our gilded saint just SACK his CRAP security team and get some new "Blood" in???
(.. might have come in handy at the Liverpool show 7thNov..... Or were they too busy gazing upon his wondrous wage-paying Butt to actually DO THEIR f***ing job..???? which is to PROTECT him....best friend on the payroll my arse....).

If he couldn't take a rather pitiful ( but , no doubt heartfelt) "f*** yourself" from a disgruntled fan ( after he had made "Light" of the fans city/culturef/City Name and then sang a song about Loving Paris...
And then ( sort of) give the man a chance to explain, and then doesn't LET him explain....but then "Bully boys" him out of the building...oh, FFS....
what are we supposed to do at furure gigs ??? Bow and sit ( Like subdued pets...)reverently to hear the words of the True messiah,(...IF he can be bothered to turn up.. )..or just put up with AWFUL waffle like" I'm Ok by Myself" and then kiss the hem of his f***ing sacred gown?? and quietly retire to candle -lit vigils to bless him for our Ticket and expenses cost...And then
Thank him again, and pray to the Gods for allowing us to sniff the same sacred air he farts into ??.....sorry....I'm not buying that anymore...
I am getting to the stage where I am thinking "f*** you, Morrissey" myself...petulant Twat........take a few years off and come back with the God-like genius that I KNOW you are still capable of....but, PLEASE, not shite like "The father who must be killed".....
...and do you have a vacancy.....for a decent security chap???

I wonder about your motive for this spiteful rant. Are you trying to be some kind of literary genius, like Morrissey, and wow us all with your wit? (well you've failed) or are you trying to poison others against Morrissey with venomous rantings? (you never will) or are you just deranged? or arrogant beyond absolute belief? or are you just another one of the world's crashing bores?
And please don't patrionise Morrissey with stuff like 'God-like genius I know you are still capable of' Who are you anyway?

Yes he's not Thierry Henry

Żeby Morrissey był Morrissey. Solidarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there are bad people but there are good people also on this site.Also sometimes the good people get frustrated and rant and rave, but I'm sure they still love you underneath.You mean so much to us all, otherwise why else would we come here?
Let's hope the rest of the tour continues peacefully without any more nasty incidents and you get to feel the love:)

All i know is that if i had bought a ticket to see him and he cancelled, yes, i would be dissapointed but i'd try to understand him and i'd just buy another ticket to another date. that's all. I love moz.

Again I am new here so maybe my opinion doesnt hold as much weight as people who have been fans for years

I stated on another thread that it seems that he just needs a break.

From a financial point of view cancelling concerts is expensive and in the end costing him a pretty penny - I might be wrong on that point ?

Being broken hearted is the only thing that comes to mind when I see him on his latest performances on You Tube or hear that fans saying that he doesnt seem to be in top form.

Aside from the below obstervations -

He is still ill and is trying to do a tour
He is officically a free agent again
His "fans" throw beer on him - yell swear words at him etc....

I just read the James Maker interview and the part on lonliness hit home for some reason. This man gave a lifetime to his fans - yes he cancelled shows etc but to me fans are the only constant that he has had in his life. To see people turn on him or be disrespectful in this manner, again, must be heartbreaking to him - Agree ? Disagree?

I agree. Some of the things that have been happening to him lately have been terribly unfortunate. He has my support for sure.

So nice to see this more positive thread, so thank you Mark for creating it.

Yes there are bad people but there are good people also on this site.Also sometimes the good people get frustrated and rant and rave, but I'm sure they still love you underneath.You mean so much to us all, otherwise why else would we come here?
Let's hope the rest of the tour continues peacefully without any more nasty incidents and you get to feel the love:)

This too. :) Morrissey- we love you.

I can't understand why a mod would argue that he's power mad?
Morrissey, you're still top and always will be

Tags
we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom