Belle and Sebastian - Write About Love

prue4ever

Can't Stop Feeling
New album info and song Write About Love:

"The album will be available on CD, Gatefold Vinyl and digitally. The full track listing is:

I Didn't See It Coming
Come On Sister
Calculating Bimbo
I Want The World To Stop
Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John
Write About Love
I'm Not Living In The Real World
Ghost of Rockschool
Read The Blessed Pages
I Can See Your Future
Sunday's Pretty Icons

In addition, two bonus tracks, Last Trip and Suicide Girl, will be available as a 7 inch with the vinyl edition in most countries, and with all editions from selected retailers in the USA. A further song, Blue Eyes of A Millionaire, will be a bonus track with selected digital outlets. Full localised details of variations and pre-sales will all be added in due course."

http://www.belleandsebastian.com/newsstory.php?id=515

I love the three songs that I have already heard: Write About Love, I Didn't See It Coming, and I Want The World To Stop. I think they're fantastic.

Thank you,
I can't say I'm that taken by it..perhaps a grower.

I'm with you on this - Stuart Murdoch has such a lovely voice and he seems to be struggling throughout here. I think it may indeed be a grower, I like it more each listen.

I love the three songs that I have already heard: Write About Love, I Didn't See It Coming, and I Want The World To Stop. I think they're fantastic.

Prue, Do you know who the female singer is on Write about Love? It doesn't sound like Sarah to me..? I do really like I Want the World to Stop and I Didn't See It Coming too. Well excited for the new album!

I agree, it doesn't really sound like Sarah, it sounds like whats her name from god help the girl, could be wrong though. I'm exited to hear I Didn't See It Coming finalized cos I enjoy Sarahs voice.

Woah, she looks different with short hair and blonde! I haven't seen her since Doctor Who, didn't know she sang.

anyone else going to the screening and show at hollywood forever?

I'm with you on this - Stuart Murdoch has such a lovely voice and he seems to be struggling throughout here. I think it may indeed be a grower, I like it more each listen.

Prue, Do you know who the female singer is on Write about Love? It doesn't sound like Sarah to me..? I do really like I Want the World to Stop and I Didn't See It Coming too. Well excited for the new album!

Carey Mulligan as Amelie, very cute.
carey-mulligan-630-75.jpg

The new single just isn't happening for me, I'm sure it will within the album.

Belle and Sebastian – Belle and Sebastian Write About Love (2010)

Belle and Sebastian – Belle and Sebastian Write About Love (2010)

belle_and_sebastian_write_about_love-300x300.jpg

Artist: Belle and Sebastian

Album: Belle and Sebastian Write About Love

Released: 2010

Style: Indie Pop

Format: MP3 178Kbps

Size: 51 Mb

Tracklist:
01 – I Didn’t See It Coming
02 – Come On Sister
03 – Calculating Bimbo
04 – I Want The World To Stop
05 – Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John (Feat. Norah Jones)
06 – Write About Love (Feat. Carey Mulligan)
07 – I’m Not Living In The Real World
08 – The Ghost Of Rockschool
09 – Read The Blessed Pages
10 – I Can See Your Future
11 – Sunday’s Pretty Icons

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
HOTFILE: DOWNLOAD
FILESERVE: DOWNLOAD

the unmistakable sound of the band but without the swirls, twirls and punches of the last album, maybe a grower but nothing standing out at the minute.

Only heard the single 'Write About Love' so far but I like it a lot. (Ace Amelie pic by the way - I love Carey Mulligan!) It does remind me a bit of 'California Dreaming' though. :squiffy:

I love it, I don't see what's wrong with it. My favourites are I Didn't See It Coming and Come On Sister. Saw them last night in Chicago and I thought they were fantastic. I was right up front on the stage, right below Stevie. I took the setlist from the stage afterwards and got it signed by them all except Richard after the show.

Back
Top Bottom