Best site for Moz shirts?

DaveHallow

Andrew Matters
What do you think is the best website to buy Moz shirts from? I have the dissatisfaction of living in Australia so Moz hasn't been here in 5 years and postage is usually pretty steep. What have you found to be the best site in terms of selection and pricing?

I have one I bought off www.hottopic.com.

Silly site, I know, but the band shirts are nice, not to mention the Hello Kittey crap.

Thanx. I picked up a Bona Drag tee from a Hot Topic in New Jersey last year. Crappy store but I didn't care. Its such a shame all of them are black. I like white shirts with Moz on them.

There are loads of mens moz shirts available on Ebay or on any Google search.However there are NONE for women.What I really really want and can`t get is a women`s skinny fit blue YATQ shirt with Moz in a heart.Or a green cropped sleeve one from last year.I`d possibly kill for one.I wanna stun the mums up the school who all wear knitted casuals.:D

http://www.t-shirt-shop.co.uk/
this place is pretty good for those who like to use their own imagination & probably a pinched image but can't be arsed doing it themselves, I've used 'em plenty of times, good product.

love

Grim

Does anyone know where you can buy a Morrissey vest top from? The tshirts are nearly all too big with sleeves that come down to my elbows.

Thanx. I picked up a Bona Drag tee from a Hot Topic in New Jersey last year. Crappy store but I didn't care. Its such a shame all of them are black. I like white shirts with Moz on them.

I ordered a Bona Drag shirt from hottopic.com a few months ago and mine is white!

Last year I bought online from OneStopBob.com the only one decent T-Shirt for women (and I'm wearing it today!) but last week I bought a new one custom made woth my own text and I had it overnight. I bought it from a guy who's become kind of famous here in Chile for his funny designs with all kind of jokes written on them... But he also prints tees on demand. And I'm thinking of making more :)

These are my old and new Morrissey tees: (it seems that the thumbnail for the first one doesn't work, but if you click on it the link shows the image).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom