Morrissey Central "Bonfire of teenagers" (February 7, 2024)

Bonfire of teenagers

d3fa529138538c23d753d6aa2c653d890ee74f31.jpg

SER IG story:
sam_esty_rayner_photography-20240207-0001.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so we're clear, you saw the footage. He clearly was NOT assaulted. The worker did NOT kneel and touch his privates or lift up his moomoo and run a finger down his butt cleavage. Are you going to believe your own eyes or Morrissey? I am truly curious.
I never said anything about this security video, I was just a bit sick of reading your pretentious comments, hence why I only commented a tiny sentence of your comment. But yes, it doesn't look like he was fondled or anything, but to be honest the part where he was bent down in front of Morrissey's crotch, head blocking the view, it's hard to tell. Eh, I take this situation with a grain of salt.

I never said anything about this security video, I was just a bit sick of reading your pretentious comments, hence why I only commented a tiny sentence of your comment. But yes, it doesn't look like he was fondled or anything, but to be honest the part where he was bent down in front of Morrissey's crotch, head blocking the view, it's hard to tell. Eh, I take this situation with a grain of salt.
It's not hard to tell. The man lied. Period. Accept it. We should all take false allegations seriously and not with a grain of salt. It is reprehensible, the person is just trying to do their damn job.

Just so we're clear, you saw the footage. He clearly was NOT assaulted. The worker did NOT kneel and touch his privates or lift up his moomoo and run a finger down his butt cleavage. Are you going to believe your own eyes or Morrissey? I am truly curious.

Duh! of course he was!

Moz was fondled telekinetically!

Game Show Fun GIF by ABC Network

It gets extremely problematic when you see that the person actually believes their own lies/delusions/persecutory fantasies. He's always had a persecution complex which I can actually understand because the UK press were disgusting and treat him like the devil and still do. A persecution complex develops as a defence against people trying to hurt you in the future.

But how he can continue hating on Jubelirer is anyone's guess. He was outed and exposed in the emails yet is doubling down with this juvenile nonsense. It shows that he's not well mentally.

Last edited:
Hopefully the cryptic message means there's a good chance BOT will get the oxygen it deserves instead of another fire blanket thrown on it. We need some positive Moz news.
I agree. However, we don't just have to await an announcement of a date of release when it comes to M albums but also have to make it to said date without him somehow managing to f*** it up again.

Last edited:
Would be funny if not for the fact that we have people here who saw the security footage showing nothing out of the ordinary happened and then concluded, "it's hard to tell." This place is like a Stanford social experiment.
You can’t see what the security guy’s hands are doing in the video.

He's in it only for the money. Present day Morrissey cannot write a decent song. I've said many times that pretty much anyone here can write better lyrics than the garbage that he has foisted upon us recently. Also, anyone who is far right is the opposite of intellectual. I wouldn't let you murderer loving cretins shine my shoes.

Again, where did I say I was intellectual? Reading comprehension, Johnnie, please. The discussion was about whether the artist is superior to the audience member. Art doesn't have to be intellectual. Nobody is going to call Liam Gallagher an intellectual, and if you think Morrissey's lyrics have degraded to a third-grade level then that's fine too but it's not relevant. I don't feel like having the same conversation all over again with a 4KING IDOT. And you, as someone who proudly "eats the hell out of animals" are the cretin who loves murder here.

What a delusional man he has become. Such a sad state of affairs. He looks like an older man in a moomoo. I feel sorry for him, he is not well. To comment further would be piling on.
You can't tell what the security guy did or didn't do. He lifted his shirt and was arsing around doing something. What he was doing on his knees is beyond me. I've never seen that kind of shite on my many trips through airport security. There was definitely something off about that search.

You can't tell what the security guy did or didn't do. He lifted his shirt and was arsing around doing something. What he was doing on his knees is beyond me. I've never seen that kind of shite on my many trips through airport security. There was definitely something off about that search.

I've never had to undergo a security check in an airport so I can't say if it's legit - I've never been on a 'plane. I've never been on a train or a bus either. I'll have to give these things a go one day. I just preferred the olden days, with none of this gadabouting.

The shirt going up is strange.

You can’t see what the security guy’s hands are doing in the video.
What would be the motivation? He looks like a balding, disheveled senior citizen with a bad dye job! Morrissey lied. He wanted attention. His accusation went NOWHERE. It didn't warrant an investigation. It was probably laughed off, chalked up to an old man who is off his f***ing rocker.

Back
Top Bottom