Morrissey Central "CARMEN VANDENBERG AT LEEDS" (July 13, 2023)

M must really not like Carmen if he posted this ;)

M must really not like Carmen if he posted this ;)
Sam posted it. Screeching, howling mess to me, but, either way, I really couldn’t care less whether Morrissey likes her or not, to be honest, I’m done though. I’ll let you kids have at it 😀

My fart sounded better than that today.

Sam posted it. Screeching, howling mess to me, but, either way, I really couldn’t care less whether Morrissey likes her or not, to be honest, I’m done though. I’ll let you kids have at it 😀

Oops sorry! I forgot that when it’s a post we like, Morrissey posted it. But when it’s a post we don’t like, then Sam posted it. My bad. :blushing:

Oops sorry! I forgot that when it’s a post we like, Morrissey posted it. But when it’s a post we don’t like, then Sam posted it. My bad. :blushing:
Oh my goodness, child. I thought the very same thing, so you see, in this case it doesn’t matter. Anyway, I want you all to enjoy the posts. I will leave it be ❤️

She is great. She is young. She is sexy. But she'll never last. If you think that she'll still be there with Moz years from now you're delusional. Alain is a better songwriter and collaborator, plus he has the roots and experience playing with a guy he obviously loves.

I can see Moz at 70 blowing into town and hiring local pick-up bands like Chuck Berry or Sylvain Sylvain.

My understanding it's only part time that Alain will be returning?. Did I read that somewhere?. Either ways it's a fresh approach to the songs. Remember in 9, the classic and still best line up brought some serious life into the viva hate / kill uncle slower tunes. I will be at Dublin this weekend so I will hold my judgement until then. YT videos never really do justice. As for all the constant SER attacks?. WTF is that all about. He is Mozzer's nephew and appeared in Suedehead so there is obviously a close relationship.

My understanding it's only part time that Alain will be returning?. Did I read that somewhere?. Either ways it's a fresh approach to the songs. Remember in 9, the classic and still best line up brought some serious life into the viva hate / kill uncle slower tunes. I will be at Dublin this weekend so I will hold my judgement until then. YT videos never really do justice. As for all the constant SER attacks?. WTF is that all about. He is Mozzer's nephew and appeared in Suedehead so there is obviously a close relationship.
I don’t think you have read that but I hope you have. All I have seen is Alain repeatedly saying he hasn’t fallen out with Morrissey and that his issues are with the tour manager Donnie Knutson. Maybe there is scope for him to return. I always thought it unlikely that Carmen was a permanent appointment, she has too many external interests.

Boy, she can play 😍

I take it you've never played the guitar or seen a person play a guitar before? This isn't "playing" anything - it's just slowly sliding one's hand up the fret board and while the other use the plectrum to quickly pick the strings. It's easily the simplest part of the song to play. It looks flashy and sounds flashy because of the use of pedals, but there's really nothing to this bit unfortunately.

I always thought it unlikely that Carmen was a permanent appointment, she has too many external interests.
As well as being not that good. Sad hearing her butcher How Soon Is Now in other videos.

I don’t think you have read that but I hope you have. All I have seen is Alain repeatedly saying he hasn’t fallen out with Morrissey and that his issues are with the tour manager Donnie Knutson. Maybe there is scope for him to return. I always thought it unlikely that Carmen was a permanent appointment, she has too many external interests.
He says the door is open but there has to be some changes.
Screenshot_20230713_232913_Facebook.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom