Charles Richardson + Your Arsenal = blank

MrTheEdge

westham boy
ive wondered this question for years and finally thought to ask it here. in the your arsenal booklet there is a photograph of a man and his daughter. according to the credits it is Charles Richardson. a little research led me to the conclusion that he was either a chemist, photographer or the ganglord(no pun intended) of the "Richardson Gang". boy does moz love rare photographs. does anyone know where i can find a large jpg of that photograph and any info on the actual person would be appriciated :rolleyes:

ive wondered this question for years and finally thought to ask it here. in the your arsenal booklet there is a photograph of a man and his daughter. according to the credits it is Charles Richardson. a little research led me to the conclusion that he was either a chemist, photographer or the ganglord(no pun intended) of the "Richardson Gang". boy does moz love rare photographs. does anyone know where i can find a large jpg of that photograph and any info on the actual person would be appriciated :rolleyes:

it is the gangster Charles Richardson, that is all i can remember.

You find some info about Richardson from the following thread:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=5692

Further reading:
# Parker, Robert. Rough Justice: The Truth about the Richardson Gang. Fontana Books, 1981. ISBN 0006363547
# Richardson, Charlie. My Manor: The Autobiography of Charlie Richardson. Sidgwick & Jackson, 1991. ISBN 0283997095
# Richardson, Eddie. The Last Word: My Life as a Gangland Boss.Headline Book Publishing, 2005. ISBN 0755314018

Many manyyears ago I had a t-shirt which the lad (who was later Joe Mark Fowler's HIV mate in Eastenders) wore in the LOTFIP t-shirt. It had Reggie and Ronnie walking through a "high-rise" estate and emblazoned with the words Eastenders, Set Them Free.

Anyway can anyone upload an image of it? Or even know where I could get the t-shirt again. I'm not having a mid-life crisis but I may purchase a Norton motorbike too (joke!)

Back
Top Bottom