Dear Abby

informant is the one that messaged everyone saying I am a troll because it is jealous of me. I conclude therefore that THE INFORMANT is infact a troll

Jealous of what, exactly? The fact that you have about ten identities and your favourite hobbie is rolling about in your own excrement, just for kicks? Face it, you know you're rumbled, so drop the bullshit. Go find someone else to stalk - because you have no identity of your own.

Jealous of what, exactly? The fact that you have about ten identities and your favourite hobbie is rolling about in your own excrement, just for kicks? Face it, you know you're rumbled, so drop the bullshit. Go find someone else to stalk - because you have no identity of your own.

really???? is this true???

"troll" (whatever that actually means) or not, she just keeps going up, in my estimation.

really???? is this true???

"troll" (whatever that actually means) or not, she just keeps going up, in my estimation.

I have one ID on this forum, that is scottishlass. I am a woman, and not a troll. someone has got their knickers in a twist and their information all wrong.

thanks HIM!

Sorry to interfere with your fighting ;) .
TMI?

Yes yes. For instance, my mother feelings aren't as big as those of my peers, but I don't know if that's a bad thing. :rolleyes:
TMI=Too Much Information ;) . I know what you mean, but I didn't mean just that...You know, when I was little, I thought being a feminist meant striving to be similar to men (instead of just equal to them). I don't feel that way anymore... I'm not very articulate today but I hope you know what I mean.

I have one ID on this forum, that is scottishlass. I am a woman, and not a troll. someone has got their knickers in a twist and their information all wrong.

thanks HIM!

that's great.

you didn't answer my question, though!

There is nothing to rumble. all that has happened is that you (the imformant) messaged loads of people saying I was a troll. Some people like the young people hater Kickstand were gullible enough to believe this.(totally without grounds) You are obviously a troll for doing this. No doubt you will be banned soon for hassling people like me. Is it because I am an assertive woman?

Go back underground you dirty worm.

Last edited:
There is nothing to rumble. all that has happened is that you (the imformant) messaged loads of people saying I was a troll. (totally without grounds) You are obviously a troll for doing this. No doubt you will be banned soon for hassling people like me. Is it because I am an assertive woman?

Go back underground you dirty worm.

Okay, I can see what you're trying to do, and it ain't working. Want to know my grounds for thinking you're a troll? Allow me:

How odd you profess not to know who Jo is , when in another thread you are singing Jo's praises. One can only conclude you are hiding something, I think we all know what that is don't we? question is...why? hehe, now.. I'll take of my detective hat, make a coffee and get on with some work

calm down Ms Roberts

"Joanne Roberts" - I want to be ignored. great song.

Joanne Roberts?

right on crime! get him told!

40? shes in her early 20's my friend.

How odd that you claim not to be a troll, or the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter, yet you made all of these posts when Crime was still posting here. What reason would you have for mentioning joroberts17? The user 'Scottish Lass' wasn't even on this forum when she was - yet you seem to have a little obsession going with her, according to these posts.

Shortly after you made all these posts, the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter came along and started posting all their drivel. Is it mere coincidence that you call yourself 'Scottish Lass', when joroberts17 was known to be Scottish? Or that you claim to be a militant vegetarian with an interest in feminism?

I conclude that you are the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter, and anyone who cares to look up all your posts will think so too. If those posts get deleted, we'll know why!

Last edited:
I feel for Jo, where-ever she maybe, it seems she has to endure utter shite for simply posting her opinions. It's quite sickening to think that their are people who use the internet to ruin people's enjoyment of such a tool. :rolleyes:

Okay, I can see what you're trying to do, and it ain't working. Want to know my grounds for thinking you're a troll? Allow me:

How odd that you claim not to be a troll, or the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter, yet you made all of these posts when Crime was still posting here. What reason would you have for mentioning joroberts17? The user 'Scottish Lass' wasn't even on this forum when she was - yet you seem to have a little obsession going with her, according to these posts.

Shortly after you made all these posts, the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter came along and started posting all their drivel. Is it mere coincidence that you call yourself 'Scottish Lass', when joroberts17 was known to be Scottish? Or that you claim to be a militant vegetarian with an interest in feminism?

I conclude that you are the 'Crime Of The Century' imposter, and anyone who cares to look up all your posts will think so too. If those posts get deleted, we'll know why!

You know my love is unconditional for you my dear don't you? Andy Fozzy was the crime of the century imposter. I am here to love and cherish you and guide you through this wilderness in your hour of need. You seem to be going up the wall a bit.

Ann sends her love, sleep tight and ignore all the creepy breeks.

You know my love is unconditional for you my dear don't you? Andy Fozzy was the crime of the century imposter. I am here to love and cherish you and guide you through this wilderness in your hour of need. You seem to be going up the wall a bit.

Ann sends her love, sleep tight and ignore all the creepy breeks.

That's strange, because I don't know anyone named Ann. Perhaps you just plucked a name out of thin air, and hoped that I would know someone with that name? 'Ann' is one of the most common female names there is.

'Creepy Breeks' is what I called you in a private message.

Trust me, you're the one who's losing it, that's if you hadn't already lost it a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom