Dear Jonathan Ross.....

Props to Worm:

glitter.jpg

I've shagged your daughter:eek:.
Not laughing now are we:p

Best wishes

Gary Glitter

I wonder if Jane Ross likes it up the gary glitter....and I bet the comedy Gigolo Russell Brand has teabagged her with his ball bags:p Has anyone got Brand or J. Wossers grandpa's number?

jonathanross-jane.jpg

Last edited:
JJ - I'm going to be the first person to email DavidT and demand he suspend your account (without pay,) then sit back and watch the thousands of others jump on the bandwagon. Nice one :)

hmmm

It's silly to say I miss Jeremy Beadle (RIP), but his pranks were harmless fun.

Re: hmmm

It's silly to say I miss Jeremy Beadle (RIP), but his pranks were harmless fun.

And not funny. Add to the mix that stupid wee beard and his tiny hand..:)

Not that i am handist BTW...:p

:)
I should have explained it better, she wouldn't have men with beards in her cabinet because aparently the chin is the eye of the soul ... what a nutter. :rolleyes:

Oh right. I was wondering about your angle, and I didn't want to be rude and not reply..:p

New Labour did the same - Robin Cook and Alastair Darling had to rid themselves of the face-fungus.

What is this discrimination between beards and a lack of power? I think we should be told..:)

People with beards are always trying to hide something..:p

Just Beadle's Beard on this occasion..:)

Corny is only hiding his nice face.:cool:

I worked in a restaurant where this old Etonian called Mr Brackley came in.He was a raving old queen with Marc Almond look alike boyfriends that wore spiky dog collars.....anyways he had a handlebar moustache and goatee type beard that had dried sperm in it.I knew this because he told me one night as I was rather embarrasingly serving him a very old and expensive Chateaux Margot.:sick:

Not quite sure why I'm telling you this but it sticks out in my memory when beards are mentioned.

Corny is only hiding his nice face.:cool:

I worked in a restaurant where this old Etonian called Mr Brackley came in.He was a raving old queen with Marc Almond look alike boyfriends that wore spiky dog collars.....anyways he had a handlebar moustache and goatee type beard that had dried sperm in it.I knew this because he told me one night as I was rather embarrasingly serving him a very old and expensive Chateaux Margot.:sick:

Not quite sure why I'm telling you this but it sticks out in my memory when beards are mentioned.

:sick:

I wonder if Jane Ross likes it up the gary glitter....and I bet the comedy Gigolo Russell Brand has teabagged her with his ball bags:p Has anyone got Brand or J. Wossers grandpa's number?

jonathanross-jane.jpg

Her name is Jane Goldman, and what if she likes it up the bum?
so f***ing stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and I couldn't give two f***s if people don't agree with me. JR is one of the nicest, funniest most respected people on British TV, his show has been unmissable for at least 10 years and without it BBC1 will never be same again on Friday night.
Hate all you like, I still love him, always have, always will.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and I couldn't give two f***s if people don't agree with me. JR is one of the nicest, funniest most respected people on British TV, his show has been unmissable for at least 10 years and without it BBC1 will never be same again on Friday night.
Hate all you like, I still love him, always have, always will.

Yes, they can't get rid of Ross! 10,000 complaints is not that many at all considering Britain's population! Ross must bring in half the BBC's viewers at least on television alone.

Back
Top Bottom