Dublin - Vicar Street (July 16, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Our Frank / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that 'quando' crap doesn't belong in that song (or any song). Unless it's actually 'quango' in an obscure reference to Yes Minister ;)
Agree. He's done it so many times now I'm honestly starting to think of the song as Everyday Is Like Quando.

Frank

Please please

Speedway

Speedway last played Oct, 2019.
FWD.

Encore is…

Oh lord, please sing Speedway on one of the Liverpool nights. Pretty pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee. Huge surprise.

My partner in crime is there and I reckon she’s just keeled over from Speedway. Actually, she just texted me and said the band knocked it out of the park “best live version ever.” Now I need video.

Irish blood

Slightly faster than traditionally played
My partner in crime is there and I reckon she’s just keeled over from Speedway. Actually, she just texted me and said the band knocked it out of the park “best live version ever.” Now I need video.

The band is very tight. Carmen is great and the drummer is brilliant. I'd love to hear him doing TQID followed by The Operation.

The band is very tight. Carmen is great and the drummer is brilliant. I'd love to hear him doing TQID followed by The Operation.
Yeah Brendan is a total beast on the drums and as I posted in the threat for yesterday's gig, Carmen's really rocking it now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom