Fiona Dodwell YT: "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain" video project (January 4, 2021)

I kinda like the part where the Dog is runnin' along with no leash on.
It symbolizes not bein' a Dog on a chain.
Fiona’s point exactly we could say.
Good olde Fiona ....
Hopefully she shall have her day in the sun at this year’s Britt awards for best video.......

I wouldn’t be surprised if this video will be used as a backdrop on the next tour....

if this was a fan made video i think the comments would be slightly different,the hatred is for the person who made the video.some nice imagery to go with the lyrics.

I like the image of someone holding a sign that says "Seeking human kindness.".

Fiona’s point exactly we could say.
Good olde Fiona ....
Hopefully she shall have her day in the sun at this year’s Britt awards for best video.......

I wouldn’t be surprised if this video will be used as a backdrop on the next tour....

Wild T'll go ahead and give Fiona an appreciation for takin' the time to do somethin'.
She needs to keep at it so her style can bloom.
It just seems like ya see this kind of footage in a lotta video's.

if this was a fan made video i think the comments would be slightly different,the hatred is for the person who made the video.some nice imagery to go with the lyrics.
Well stated olde chap, it is very much a morrissey video, with blu tac and sticky back , double sided sellotape ......
would we want anything else?????

Wild T'll go ahead and give Fiona an appreciation for takin' the time to do somethin'.
She needs to keep at it so her style can bloom.
It just seems like ya see this kind of footage in a lotta video's.
I’ll take your word in this issue Mr WT..... I’m not up to date on “a lotta videos “ .
What I did like , going back to the best selling vinyl singles of last year was , a load of them were from my age era , it should have been called the top shite from new order, and the previous plastic band when Manchester’s worst singer who decided to swing....
On a lighter note , I was very intrigued to see the likes of OMD in there, my first band live 86..
And others , did I see the frog chorus, by Mr, McCartney???

Comments disabled, as well.
Who even is this person? I’ve followed Morrissey on every tour he’s done since 91, and not once seen (or heard of) this women since she started writing things last year.
Janice.... Really.. your far to young to have even heard of Morrissey, let alone follow him from 2001😜
I’m only 29 myself...
maybe in the next world....
my first Moz gig was the Barowlands at Glasgow, 95 boxers, I think.....
Take me out tonight Janice ...
There is a light that hasn’t went on ..

Seems kinda mad to me that this is prob true. People hate someone for just....literally.... supporting Mozza. How weird it's come to that on a supposed "fan" site

Well, actually it is a fan made video. Miss Dodwell is fan, social media blogger & writer in one person.

Absolutely awful!!! No justice to the song or Morrissey!
She has to really go for a good course on filming and editing!

Janice.... Really.. your far to young to have even heard of Morrissey, let alone follow him from 2001😜
I’m only 29 myself...
maybe in the next world....
my first Moz gig was the Barowlands at Glasgow, 95 boxers, I think.....
Take me out tonight Janice ...
There is a light that hasn’t went on ..
Barry, I wish I was too young my friend.
did a few on the KU Tour and been on the horse ever since. I was kind of hoping to make 300 gigs in the future, that’s very unlikely now. X
but sadly mate, the years have now started to affect you: your 29th birthday was more than a quarter of a century ago :crazy::lbf:

I liked it! I mean, it's not a Spielberg movie epic is it, but then most days Morrissey only has dull lyric video releases anyway, this isn't that much different from those. I think the choice of footage and images work really well.
people here just shit over anything even when it's not worth shitting over.

I’ll take your word in this issue Mr WT..... I’m not up to date on “a lotta videos “ .
What I did like , going back to the best selling vinyl singles of last year was , a load of them were from my age era , it should have been called the top shite from new order, and the previous plastic band when Manchester’s worst singer who decided to swing....
On a lighter note , I was very intrigued to see the likes of OMD in there, my first band live 86..
And others , did I see the frog chorus, by Mr, McCartney???

Is OMD that condition were folks have a hard time concentratin'?

Well, actually it is a fan made video. Miss Dodwell is fan, social media blogger & writer in one person.
other people who make fan made videos arent hated on here the way she is.

other people who make fan made videos arent hated on here the way she is.
That's because those other people don't have her form for obsequiousness, nor do they have an apparent inside track to appearing on Morrissey Central.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom