Teletubbies (They were wicked live)
Savage Garden
Mike & The Mechanics
Steps
So Solid Crew
Lady GaGa
Bob The Builder
:D

The Tears? They would make it in my Top 5 Let Down Gigs list. Except I don't do lists.
Hmm, I saw them in Hammersmith Palais (2005)... Appolo 13 was amazing... if you follow me I will follow you to the unknown...like Apollo, like Apollo we'll fly to the moon...:guitar:

Morrissey
James
Manic Street Preachers
Antony and the Johnsons
Ash

Hmm, I saw them in Hammersmith Palais (2005)... Appolo 13 was amazing... if you follow me I will follow you to the unknown...like Apollo, like Apollo we'll fly to the moon...:guitar:

I saw them at Manchester University. A group of us met up, all previously Suede fans, going back to Butler era. None of us were impressed.

As soon as the tour ended Amazon were selling the album for £1.96.

I saw them at Manchester University. A group of us met up, all previously Suede fans, going back to Butler era. None of us were impressed.

As soon as the tour ended Amazon were selling the album for £1.96.

... Butler era...:bow: that was the problem of this group... The Tears were NOT Suede... a different age... unrealistic expectations from the fans who wanted a new Dog Man Star killed the project... the record was good but it wasn't enough...

Last edited:
Sleater-Kinney, Nina Nastasia, Mclusky, Libertines, Calvin Johnson.

I'm so jealous you got to see SK. I was at their gig, minutes from them going on stage then the fire marshall shut it down due to power issues. A few shows later, they threw in the towel. I will always feel cheated b/c I never saw them live :tears:

Sorry I don't normally do lists but....

Jacko (Michael Jackson).
Rolling Stones (they were a bit like corpses but never mind).
Akon (He does not sing - the vocoder does it for him).
Gary Glitter Band (A joint gig with Jacko - no children allowed...really?)
Duffy (A Welsh bird who hasn't a clue - just imitate some Motown).
La Roux (Just look "cool" - the record producer will do the rest).
Razorlight (We are dying to be as popular as U2).
Arctic Monkeys (We will be BIG in America any time soon).

The record industry sucks in a big big way.

A Revolution is needed ASAP.

Talking Heads
Lou Reed
Morrissey
Bill Hicks
You Me At Six

... Butler era...:bow: that was the problem of this group... The Tears were NOT Suede... a different age... unrealistic expectations from the fans who wanted a new Dog Man Star killed the project... the record was good but it wasn't enough...

In fairness, the debut album kicked the arse out of Dog Man Star methinks!

morrissey
kings of leon
matallica
oasis
kasabian

Morrissey
Brett Anderson
Manic Street Preachers and Bob Dylan right after them
Kraftwerk
OfMontreal
FF

I'm so jealous you got to see SK. I was at their gig, minutes from them going on stage then the fire marshall shut it down due to power issues. A few shows later, they threw in the towel. I will always feel cheated b/c I never saw them live :tears:

Damn, that sucks. They've been my favourite band for about 15 years and I saw them a few times over the years, my favourite was during the One Beat tour. It depresses me no end that they are gone especially as The Woods showed they were getting better and better. :tears:

We should start a petition :)

Back
Top Bottom