Forum Presidential Race: The Issues and Debate Thread

i have awoken!!

Winkz, you have to vote for us. I told you I'd make out with you with Obama speeches playing in the background. I bet no one on that other ticket would do that!!! :cool:

i have awoken!!

Winkz, you have to vote for us. I told you I'd make out with you with Obama speeches playing in the background. I bet no one on that other ticket would do that!!! :cool:

Such a fookin liar.

That's okay nugz, we have boobies!! :D Boobies never let you down, ergo, we will never let you down! :guitar:

Sure - right before the election post what you promise.... you get banned and Terence and I win by default.

Sure - right before the election post what you promise.... you get banned and Terence and I win by default.

We never promised to post our boobies, we just acknowledged we had them. :cool: Do you have boobies Mr. Buzzy? Ummmm yeah didn't think so! Judging by your pics I don't think you even have moobies!

We never promised to post our boobies, we just acknowledged we had them. :cool: Do you have boobies Mr. Buzzy? Ummmm yeah didn't think so!

If I drink about 50 cases of beer along with McDonalds and coca cola four times a day up to the election I will have the biggest pair you ever saw.

not lying!!!

seriously, I need a man. I just woke up from a lesbian sex dream! for serious!!! :eek::o

now that's a sentence you can't argue with!! ;)

I should record some of the phone calls that you have made along with the voice messages and replay them for you one day.

My boyfriend drinks several cokes a day but he constantly works out.

no time to do that... so I avoid soda... except when I am eating Chinese food or something that may be greasy... the coke for some reason breaks up or balances some of the grease.

Tags
buzzetta / terence 2008 fresh prince go teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not so fresh prince solow hatez teh americanz yawn...
Back
Top Bottom