Forum Presidential Race: The Issues and Debate Thread

i have not! (...or maybe I have and I was too drunk?)

i spoke to that one guy on aim. hes the one who said i must be blonde

lol that was Justin...

Frank also asked you the same thing while I was waiting for my order at the drive through at 430am.

Too funny... all my friends think the same of me.

oh i seeeee

lol... you are too funny... this would be disasterous if you and I went on a bar crawl of binge drinking.

i have awoken!!

Winkz, you have to vote for us. I told you I'd make out with you with Obama speeches playing in the background. I bet no one on that other ticket would do that!!! :cool:

I just don't know if you are serious or kidding or lying for a vote.

Being a guy, you know we are always very wiling to score. We don't joke around about such things :mad:

Hopefully the lesbian sex dream satisfied you for at least this night.

I will be in NYC in November. It will be kind of weird meeting you and going straight to make out to Obama speeches. But hey, it's the normal thing to do.

I just don't know if you are serious or kidding or lying for a vote.

Being a guy, you know we are always very wiling to score. We don't joke around about such things :mad:

Hopefully the lesbian sex dream satisfied you for at least this night.

I will be in NYC in November. It will be kind of weird meeting you and going straight to make out to Obama speeches. But hey, it's the normal thing to do.

What is there some November solo meet up?

haha i was saying i was probably DRUNK. THAT's not a lie. :p

Thats why I said it was a lie. There is nothing partial when it comes to you and a Saturday evening.

haha i was saying i was probably DRUNK. THAT's not a lie. :p

aw hey... the veep is a "normal" woman just like me! :)

p.s. WinkWink, I love the Stewie/Stevie avatar!! LOL :D

I dont know. I have to make sure you're cute first. :cool:

I posted my pic on here before!!!

I think you were one of them who approved. Though it's not hard to get approval on here i noticed.

Tags
buzzetta / terence 2008 fresh prince go teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not so fresh prince solow hatez teh americanz yawn...
Back
Top Bottom