Clandestine global evil
Yay! for you :D

11lede2.jpg

congrats.jpg

Happy
Happy
Happy

1000th

Wow, thanks down in albion & everyone! I couldn't have celebrated 1,000 solo posts any better tonight. Well... I could have got onstage and hugged him, but 'settled' :p for TALKING to him, SHAKING his hand twice, FEELING his calf big time, and TAKING 24 pics of him from the rail. It feels like my birthday :) Please refer to the Frink thread for details...

Seems that trying to quickly reach 1,000 today was a good omen afterall. Thanks to Alky for putting the pressure on ('YOU are ahead by a century!') and down in albion for playing games with me that got me 'here'.

I'm on cloud 9 peeps. It's 2am and I'm wide awake!!! :D BEST MORRISSEY SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!
The 7th show IS a charm!!

happy 1000, glad you had a good gig.

Wow, thanks down in albion & everyone! I couldn't have celebrated 1,000 solo posts any better tonight. Well... I could have got onstage and hugged him, but 'settled' :p for TALKING to him, SHAKING his hand twice, FEELING his calf big time, and TAKING 24 pics of him from the rail. It feels like my birthday :) Please refer to the Frink thread for details...

Seems that trying to quickly reach 1,000 today was a good omen afterall. Thanks to Alky for putting the pressure on ('YOU are ahead by a century!') and down in albion for playing games with me that got me 'here'.

I'm on cloud 9 peeps. It's 2am and I'm wide awake!!! :D BEST MORRISSEY SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!
The 7th show IS a charm!!

woooo hooo! a solo legend if there ever was one.
:D

Urgh, you're gonna make me go back there? :eek::D

Sounds like you had fun.

I believe I have just single-handedly kept the frink thread from ever going anywhere. Ever. As well, I have converted some new peeps to come check it out. It's for the love and admiration of a beautiful man -not always a pervvy thread to be in- which surely includes all of us.

Had a frinky good time, yes! My obsession is in overdrive. I cannot believe how close I was to him. I need to go get my pics developed!!!

Back
Top Bottom