Happy Birthday to CeciDeMorrissey

Please could you all wish this lovely lady a Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to youuuu...
Happy Birthday dear Ceci
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu (handclapping and big smiles :))

I am listening to Unhappy Birthday, i love things like that

anyway, happy Birthday

Hey Ceci...you share your birthday with my son Dan who is 6 years old today...he had a great day scaring the dinosaurs at The Natural History Museum in London...I hope you had fun too!:)

Happy Birthday Ceci!!!Have a lovely day!!May all your hopes and dreams come true.

HellieXX

Happy Birthday! :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhh!!! Gracias gracias!! Thank you so so so much!!!

I always saw so far away the 30's milestone, and now I'm here...

Thank you so much TMYE for starting the thread and for being the first one in sending me a PM with greetings :D Thank for the cake!!

:Ceci cuts the cake and start sharing portions with her guests... Feel free to start a cake-throwing war if you want to have fun, hahahaha :

Alma!!! I'm glad to share the same b-day with your little boy and I'm sure he had a blast today woth those dinosaurs...

Hellie thank you!!! You bet I'l do everything to make my wishes come true (including meeting Morrissey :p), Kuiper, El Manzo, The Judge, in a loveless world, hatfull, virtually dead... Thank you so much everyone, I'm really happy to share this day in this forum cause is my second home... Absolutely... Cheers!! :D

Happy birthday sweetie. :D

Oh Cassius!!! How I'd love that!!

Thank you Robby!!

Thank you all... it was a lovely evening with tons of sushi, friends, my daughter and boyfriend... A delicious ice cream cake and all the love in the world :)

Thank you for contributing to my happiness!!!

Welcome to the SAGA club(30+!)

Happy Birthday Ceci!!:)

Wishing you a great birthday and a tremendously excellent coming year!

Back
Top Bottom