Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

Er, no. Whether to support the far-right, for instance, isn't something that really needs a rethink.

It might be comforting to think that Morrissey's problem is that he "strays outside liberal-left orthodoxy", but that's putting it far too mildly to be useful in understanding what his problem actually is.

The issues that led him to supporting Anne Marie (who started out on the left) are being rethought.

And his problem is that he stepped outside the liberal-left orthodoxy on the issue of Brexit, mass immigration & Islam. Although it's not Islam that's the problem, it's identity politics & the way we cover-up anything that's difficult if it relates to a group we think of as victims.

Because he's got issues with authority & identity, I think he picked up on the way you couldn't be in favour of leaving the EU without acquiring a negative identity & he went from there.

I don't really give a f*** what you have or don't have.
sounds like you do. I haven't mentioned anything about my telogen effluvium in like, a year. I don't even know if you were around then when I mentioned it. and somehow you knew about it. so it sounds like you DO give a f***, lol. degenerate.

you know how you can tell a degenerate right off the bat? they always have weird physiognomy and bloated hands. it's true.

sounds like you do. I haven't mentioned anything about my telogen effluvium in like, a year. I don't even know if you were around then when I mentioned it. and somehow you knew about it. so it sounds like you DO give a f***, lol. degenerate.

you know how you can tell a degenerate right off the bat? they always have weird physiognomy and bloated hands. it's true.

bed time for you, pet.

I guess what I meant was that I don't give a shit in the sense of desiring some drawn out insult-lobbing contest with a bitter lonely middle aged broad on a largely defunct Morrissey fan forum.

I just kind of figured you were balding. I never read any f***ing post about it.

You sound and act like a balding, probably not even remotely attractive woman. Maybe fat, maybe anorexically thin. I have no idea what you look like, because unlike me - totally confident with my deformed head and hands- you'd rather die than reveal what you look like.

You're not that hard to figure out. You're a f***ing trope. The fact that a random shot in the dark lazy-guess potshot I made a about your hair turned out to be true is just funny.

I guess what I meant was that I don't give a shit in the sense of desiring some drawn out insult-lobbing contest with a bitter lonely middle aged broad on a largely defunct Morrissey fan forum.

I just kind of figured you were balding. I never read any f***ing post about it.

You sound and act like a balding, probably not even remotely attractive woman. Maybe fat, maybe anorexically thin. I have no idea what you look like, because unlike me - totally confident with my deformed head and hands- you'd rather die than reveal what you look like.

You're not that hard to figure out. You're a f***ing trope. The fact that a random shot in the dark lazy-guess potshot I made a about your hair turned out to be true is just funny.

What a long winded way to spell out, you’re clueless

ugh what a tryhard

Back
Top Bottom