Have you converted anyone into vegetarianism?

Arsenal, Scarlet Ibis has medical reasons to eat meat.

I'm a strict vegetarian for ethical reasons, but human health and life is more important than animal health and life. Sorry.

Actually, I thought of something else I wanted to point out. I remained vegetarian for seven years after doctors told me to start adding meat back into my diet so that I could eat fewer carbohydrates with ease. I kept saying that I'd never take a life to make mine easier, blah blah blah. But as medical issues that begged for more protein kept creeping up on me, I caved. After SEVEN YEARS. And you know, I'm glad I did because it helped me.

It's not like I'm saying that I must have a slab of meat in front of me. It's not about animal protein. It just opens the door to more dishes than it used to. If I go out I don't have to stick to the fries or the mac'n'cheese. I can have the vegetables that were cooked with pork as a seasoning. I can have a chicken broth based soup. Actually, the only meat I eat now is chicken and seafood. I mostly stick with Morningstar Farms Grillers because I got so used to them over the years.

My doctors still aren't happy with my protein consumption.

Being a vegetarian is REALLY difficult if you need to limit carbs, and that's only half my issue!

Arsenal, Scarlet Ibis has medical reasons to eat meat.

Actually, she doesn't, and I both called her on her bullshit and she flat out admitted it.

She could substitute that with protein supplements, she flat out admitted she doesn't because it A: takes extra effort and B: doesn't taste good.

She claims to like animals and advocate vegetarianism, unless it takes extra effort or tastes 'icky', then f*** those little bastards.

Fcking hell, people like you (people who don't know much about the situation or person, but yet still have the gall to have a go) make me so angry sometimes.

Well fcking hell! Too bad she explained her situation and as I already said (and is a matter of record now, by her own admission) just is too lazy and doesn't like the taste of supplements.

Like I said, by her own admission the only reason she eats meats is because it's 'too difficult' not to (aka, I don't want to put the effort into taking suppliments to save the life of the animals I claim to like), and she doesn't like the taste.

She tried to disguise this as a thinly vieled "oh but I need to because of a medical condition", which I immediately called as BS and she even admitted it was in her own words.

Go ahead and call me a meanie, but the fact is that she flat out lied and mislead and I called her on it. I was right.

Thanks for playing.

Actually, she doesn't, and I both called her on her bullshit and she flat out admitted it.

She could substitute that with protein supplements, she flat out admitted she doesn't because it A: takes extra effort and B: doesn't taste good.

She claims to like animals and advocate vegetarianism, unless it takes extra effort or tastes 'icky', then f*** those little bastards.

Well fcking hell! Too bad she explained her situation and as I already said (and is a matter of record now, by her own admission) just is too lazy and doesn't like the taste of supplements.

Like I said, by her own admission the only reason she eats meats is because it's 'too difficult' not to (aka, I don't want to put the effort into taking suppliments to save the life of the animals I claim to like), and she doesn't like the taste.

She tried to disguise this as a thinly vieled "oh but I need to because of a medical condition", which I immediately called as BS and she even admitted it was in her own words.

Go ahead and call me a meanie, but the fact is that she flat out lied and mislead and I called her on it. I was right.

Thanks for playing.

serious internet is serious.

serious internet is serious.

It's great fun is what it is. Nothing like calling someone out on their bs and have them wish you eternal pain and suffering via a E-hissy fit like she did earlier.

It's highly amusing that someone would A: bother to lie on the internet in the first place and B: act like a spoiled 2 year old throwing a hissy fit and call you names when you point it out.

Makes for great amusement in between work. :thumb:

Actually, me too. I think I'll get a peanut butter and banana one at Starbucks. They will even throw in some protein powder for a bit extra. Something nice and extravagant, and I'll dedicate it scarlet, who is too lazy to make her own and wouldn't drink it anyway because it tastes icky. :)

Actually, me too. I think I'll get a peanut butter and banana one at Starbucks. They will even throw in some protein powder for a bit extra. Something nice and extravagant, and I'll dedicate it scarlet, who is too lazy to make her own and wouldn't drink it anyway because it tastes icky. :)

'You don't do what I do so I'm gonna rant and bitch and you're gonna feel bad!'

Grow the f*** up. If you'd done this once nobody would care but you seem to constantly stir shit and act bloody spiteful.

i drank your milkshake. sorry.

lewis_l.jpg

You rule, nugz. Let's do it. :guitar:

how bout she just takes the milkshake intravenously. then she won't have to taste the ickiness! problem solved!! :thumb:

'You don't do what I do so I'm gonna rant and bitch and you're gonna feel bad!'

Wrong, but nice try.

I've always said why I called her out, and it was because she lied, flat out lied and it was so f'ing transparent that I just couldn't take it. Hypocrites bother me, especially when they can't even be arsed to come up with a half decent lie.

Grow the f*** up. If you'd done this once nobody would care but you seem to constantly stir shit and act bloody spiteful.

I'll stop calling people out on their lies and transparency when they stop lying and being so transparent about it or *SHOCK!* just tell the truth from the beginning instead of waiting until after a tirade and acting like a spoiled baby over a simple question to spill the beans.

Deal?

Back
Top Bottom