How many of you are vegetarians?

I stopped eating meat when I was twelve, however I didn't class myself as a vegetarian, largely because I didn't know what one really was and what it entitled but I simply knew that animals died for no reason and that upset me greatly, especially when I saw cows hanging in a slaughter house in Presall. However, I also largely wouldn't say I turned 'vegetarian' when I was twelve because I still eating fish.

When I was fourteen and really understood that fish and sea creatures too have no right to die and should remain where they know best, amongst the Roman rubble and pebbles, that's when I actually became a vegetarian.

I've tried numerous times to become a vegan, in fact I was a vegan for four months but kept collapsing. I will become a vegan one day... I just know that one day it's gonna' happen....

However, for.... some one hundred and twenty years now I have been a fatso, in fact, I was born a fatso, so when people say to me, ''You're not what I expect from a veggie!'' I ask them what they mean (Although really I know exactly what they mean and just want them to say and try to phrase it differently from, ''Well... You're not skinny'') And so it irks me somewhat when people think and assume that all veggies are skinny... Because they aren't and I was born fat and I'll die fat! So f***ing.... NERRRH

Last edited:
i stayed vegan for about a year and a half until i decided to reintroduce dairy n eggs back into my diet, largely because i moved back in with my parents. i f***ing loved being a vegan, though, and will probably go back once i move out.

do vegans eat animal cookies?

sometimes. a lot of "animal crackers" are made with vegan ingredients. however, the most convenient brand is commissioned by barnum and bailey, and circuses aren't particularly known for their humane treatment of animals. so i don't think it would be vegan to eat animal crackers.

I just had vegetarian ribs.

I am now smelling my finger that's how amazing it was.

Wow! I'm actually sitting smelling my finger too!

Although I've not been eating vegetarian ribs.

But to answer the question - I am vegetarian, have been for some time now.

I experienced a slow sliding scale towards it.

It was part Moz influence, and part guilt which did it.

masta killa is such an underrated mc. he represents the spiritual aspect of the wu-tang clan.

I'm not vegetarian, I love meat. I don't agree with the killing of animals for sport hunting and all that, but when it's food I don't see it as an issue. However I'm over fighting with vegetarians with the issue, it's like religious debate. I'm happy doing things my way and am more than happy for others to do it there way .. I don't think anyone is wrong for not eating meat, totally their choice. I just don't like being preached at and told I'm wrong too.

Plus some vegetarian meals are damn tasty ... I still remember a chance I was SO close to meeting Moz at a vegetarian restaurant in Melbourne here. Back on the 2002 tour, the night before I saw his gig I went to a vegetarian place called Soul Mama ... very nice. But then when the 'Importance of being Morrissey' doco came out, it shows Morrissey also ordering food at soul mama ... he could only have been there either the night I was there at different times, or maybe the next night before the gig started!

Tags
*check out the b12 deficiency dsitehatesu2 flax is god flax is sexy ihatethissite ii do too just one of me killmeat meat is dinner meat is murder meat stick mmm chicken veggie brigade
Back
Top Bottom