'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
'I despise racism.
I despise fascism.'

Really Morrissey? According to your party manifesto:
  • For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
In other words 'England for the English', right? I don't think anyone is taking away the UK citizens liberties. EU citizens out, Jamaicans out, Americans out, Indians out... In that case, Mr Morrissey, you shouldn't be aloud either to go to any other country to live or work.

'I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.'

Really Morrissey? Not sure your Muslim friends will be happy to know you are in favour of an anti-Islam party. And even more after insulting the Muslim Mayor of London. No everybody who believes in Islam is a criminal. As no all Catholics practice pederasty.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
I believe this is a way of fascism. Like Hitler took away no only the lives, but also the rights of Jewish people. How do you think English people living abroad will feel if the rights are taken away?

Morrissey, you keep making it worse. I wonder what your international fans will make of all of this. Stop saying you don't intend to offend anyone, because you keep doing it and making the wound worse.

I do not hate you, but I can't believe what you have become. Specially after proclaiming in the past you were no part of the system and now you are becoming part of it helping a political party, in this case, For Britain.

I will enjoy playing your music, but from today I won't be buying any more of your albums.

To the comment that just vanished:

If not English for the English, who is it for then? I remember Martin Schulz "The UK belongs to the EU". OVER MY DEAD BODY IT DOES.

'I despise racism.
I despise fascism.'

Really Morrissey? According to your party manifesto:

• For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
In other words 'England for the English', right? I don't think anyone is taking away the UK citizens liberties. EU citizens out, Jamaicans out, Americans out, Indians out... In that case, Mr Morrissey, you shouldn't be aloud either to go to any other country to live or work.

'I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.'

Really Morrissey? Not sure your Muslim friends will be happy to know you are in favour of an anti-Islam party. And even more after insulting the Muslim Mayor of London. No everybody who believes in Islam is a criminal. As no all Catholics practice pederasty.
I believe this is a way of fascism. Like Hitler took away no only the lives, but also the rights of Jewish people. How do you think English people living abroad will feel if the rights are taken away?

Morrissey, you keep making it worse. I wonder what your international fans will make of all of this. Stop saying you don't intend to offend anyone, because you keep doing it and making the wound worse.

I do not hate you, but I can't believe what you have become. Specially after proclaiming in the past you were no part of the system and now you are becoming part of it helping a political party, in this case, For Britain.

I will enjoy playing your music, but from today I won't be buying any more of your albums.
Typical hysterical nonsense. Morrissey is an individual entitled to his own opinions. He's also a true rebel. Live with it.

It would be really great if all the little tender offended lefties in his fan base would piss off. Then Moz would play smaller venues and his real fans could enjoy the intimate settings...

It would be really great if all the little tender offended lefties in his fan base would piss off. Then Moz would play smaller venues and his real fans could enjoy the intimate settings...
I think it's the shock for them. I'm not shocked when a so called 'celeb' states the same old shite -'anti Brexit' etc etc. It's such a strange feeling when somebody well known does come out in support of Brexit, some times I think 'wow they are actually sound minded' :lbf:

I think it's the shock for them. I'm not shocked when a so called 'celeb' states the same old shite -'anti Brexit' etc etc. It's such a strange feeling when somebody well known does come out in support of Brexit, some times I think 'wow they are actually sound minded' :lbf:
It's a glorious feeling. I have more admiration for Morrissey than I've ever had. He knew full well the result of his words and the mud that would be thrown by fans and enemies alike, but his social conscience impelled him to tell the truth.

It's a glorious feeling. I have more admiration for Morrissey than I've ever had. He knew full well the result of his words and the mud that would be thrown by fans and enemies alike, but his social conscience impelled him to tell the truth.
It's the Enoch Powell "Judas was paid, I'm making a sacrifice" ringing true again. So proud of Morrissey for doing this.

Your problem is not being able to seperate the vast majority of peaceful people who just want to get on with their lives like anyone else and the minority of nutjobs.

It's akin to saying all white people are bad because some of those who have risen to the top have been a shower of shitbags.

Or all Christans are bad because the Church covered up their nonce priests. Or all Christans are bad because the US government use God to justify all manner of things that have turned the world upside down. Or all Irish people are bad because of the IRA. Or all English people are bad because of a collection of Blair/Thatcher/Gove/add your own.

Always keep your eyes on the prize instead of the whole.

You cant really say all Muslims are good because there are some good ones. Or peaceful because there are some peaceful ones. Or that all white people are good because some of those who "have risen to the top have a shower"
of fit chaps.:crazy:
You cant say all Sophies are winos just because of Wino Sophie:crazy:

The US government uses God to justify all manner of things that have turned the world upside down?
:horny:
Say what? Conspiracy theory time!!

Is this what Morrissey-Solo is? A devolving discussion that ends with a group of right-wing apologists arguing that a party which wants to end Muslim immigration isn't racist? That talk about how scary Muslims are in hijabs?

You're afraid of Muslims. The extremists did their job on you.

How long will this site go on? Just curious. I mean, isn't a site like this a support system for these ideas? Interesting question. I know that the folks here must be better than this...

I myself will longer be giving Moz a nickel. I got a solid last show...ah well, this shite DOES matter. I know it's over.

It's the Enoch Powell "Judas was paid, I'm making a sacrifice" ringing true again. So proud of Morrissey for doing this.

You do know that this is a thread about Morrissey's latest attempt to deny he's a racist, don't you? You're not doing him massive favours.

Is this what Morrissey-Solo is? A devolving discussion that ends with a group of right-wing apologists arguing that a party which wants to end Muslim immigration isn't racist? That talk about how scary Muslims are in hijabs?

You're afraid of Muslims. The terrorists did their job on you.
I'm not right wing and I want Muslim immigration to end. Left and right are jaded old terms now that mean nothing. Times have changed - move with them or stay frightened.

How did you manage to write all of that and not use the word 'Islamophobia' :paranoid:

Last edited:

Islam is bringing us slowly back to the stone age. I want no part of it. And I don't want people who believe in a fascist ideology becoming the majority in England - ever. I don't want to be told how to dress, what not to drink, what not to eat and what fairy in the sky to believe in. I don't want to be ordered to bow down and respect something I have no respect for. Hijabs are for women who have been brainwashed from birth. Hijabs are the result of misogyny - keeping women in their place.
I'm not scared of anybody or anything, but I know when something is right or wrong.
It is people like you who are frightened. You are scared of thinking - you want other people doing it for you. Telling you how to think, behave and what opinions to have.
Free yourself and take off the blinkers. It's liberating.

I'm not right wing and I want Muslim immigration to end. Left and right are jaded old terms now that mean nothing. Times have changed - move with them or stay frightened.

You talk about the "Frankfurt School of bullshit marxist nonsense." Less than 30 minutes ago you wrote "It would be really great if all the little tender offended lefties in his fan base would piss off." Earlier today you wrote "Actually, it's far left if anything." You talk as if you're stuck in the right-wing bubble, and just today you referred twice to the same left/right political spectrum you're now calling "jaded old terms." Come off it.

Morrissey endorsed anti-Islam activist Anne Marie Waters' new political party. Anne Marie Waters previously ran for leader of the right-wing UKIP. She espouses right-wing views. It does not require an intellectual giant to follow the through line with your posts, Shy1ness is nice's posts, and Morrissey's views. This place is attracting flies.

I agree with you here. For me it's the no.1 political issue here, our electoral system is a farce.

Now what? You are slamming the electoral system in the UK? Is there anything in the UK you are happy with?
Besides the govt assistance checks? Which Im sure you gripe at the amounts... everything about the UK
is a kvetch. Never seen the likes of it, you and Skinny...and now Crystal Geezer has been triggered.
Why dont you move to some better place. The US is out of the question with all the Christians manipulating
the system to turn the world upside down.:crazy: Besides in the US, sooner or later you would have to work and I think you would avoid the indignity.:ahhh:
I have the place just for you: Iran!! Ayatollahs and with an electoral system that is perfect! You wont find anyone over there complain about it, thats how happening it is.
Also zillions of your favorite brown people. Bump bump bump into them all day.
Dont see why you stay where you will never be happy. How can you be happy in a country where
the electoral system is a farce. Make the move.:mad:

Islam is bringing us slowly back to the stone age. I want no part of it. And I don't want people who believe in a fascist ideology becoming the majority in England - ever. I don't want to be told how to dress, what not to drink, what not to eat and what fairy in the sky to believe in. I don't want to be ordered to bow down and respect something I have no respect for. Hijabs are for women who have been brainwashed from birth. Hijabs are the result of misogyny - keeping women in their place.
I'm not scared of anybody or anything, but I know when something is right or wrong.
It is people like you who are frightened. You are scared of thinking - you want other people doing it for you. Telling you how to think, behave and what opinions to have.
Free yourself and take off the blinkers. It's liberating.
I've said this before, if we had a vote to restrict Islam in this country, it would win. People that are too scared to speak against all of this, would feel safe voting.

I have no problem with hijabs. I’m like a cat. If another cat comes along I’ll chat. I don’t care what color his fur is or what collar the person who feeds him puts on him. A cats a cat.
Same as me!

I love you (again).

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom