I ain’t afraid of no spooks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I found this new podcast a few weeks ago. It stands out from other paranormal themed podcasts because the host goes right into the interview and doesn't interrupt the guest; just lets them tell what happened to them. He's respectful and non-judgemental. Obviously there's no way to know if these people are on the level but there are some really, really interesting stories here...not the garden variety stuff you always hear.

UFO Chronicles Podcast

Demonic infestation case I hadn't been familiar with til I heard about it on The Brohio Podcast recently. The hosts are kind of annoyingly over-the-top crass and jocular but it's an overall good dissection of the incident.

I guess it was made into a movie with Barbara Hershey. God she used to be cute.

Doris Bither case

Yeah, it’s called The Entity. :hearteyecat:

EBB8844C-B714-42EB-9A2B-3905EE9D29F6.jpeg

Demonic infestation case I hadn't been familiar with til I heard about it on The Brohio Podcast recently. The hosts are kind of annoyingly over-the-top crass and jocular but it's an overall good dissection of the incident.

I guess it was made into a movie with Barbara Hershey. God she used to be cute.

Doris Bither case

Yes, The Entity. Very frightening case and an excellent movie. Watch it if you get a chance. There was a rumor that James Wan was going to remake the film, but I haven’t heard anything else about that in a while. Wish he would!!

Yes, The Entity. Very frightening case and an excellent movie. Watch it if you get a chance. There was a rumor that James Wan was going to remake the film, but I haven’t heard anything else about that in a while. Wish he would!!

We talked about this movie years ago.

No, she appears nude elsewhere in the movie.
I'll defer to you on that one because you are far more versed in such things; I just remember looking it up and reading ahe didn't want to be nude in the rape scene.

I've just always had a thing for her ever since I saw her in Hannah and Her Sisters. I don't know why. She's not even really that hot.

I'll defer to you on that one because you are far more versed in such things; I just remember looking it up and reading ahe didn't want to be nude in the rape scene.

I've just always had a thing for her ever since I saw her in Hannah and Her Sisters. I don't know why. She's not even really that hot.

Well, I just washed the bathtub scene and I guess it could be a body double. ?

She’s very cute! I mean she’s not the most attractive woman in the world but she looks great I think.

Back
Top Bottom