if you could change ONE thing about morrissey..........

I would make him an outspoken atheist, and opponent of the Catholic Church.

I'd make him more eager to seek out guitarist/songwriters who are better suited to his level of talent.

Morrissey's choices of backing musicians have never been consistent. Some are good live players, some are good studio players, some are okay songwriters, but perhaps only Boz has been decent at all three. His current live band is excellent, but I'm not looking forward to what they do in the studio.

OK. I get it. And I agree with your final statement very much so. I want to hear Matt do studio work. I really admire him as a drummer.

I would totally make him my bitch (did i just write that?)

Then you don't agree with my final statement, right?

Please excuse me. I am dyslexic (as if you couldn't tell already by my horrible spelling), and sometimes words elude me. haha. I didn't see the "not" in that sentence.

I AM looking forward to see what they do in the studio for the new material. I like them.

I guess agree to disagree. And when the new material is released and its amazing musically, I won't say I told you so :p jk

ooh hard Q,
other than the selfish things like, make him realise i am the best friend he needs. (stuff the rest of them, ;))

I really would like to see him be more active with and for PETA, he can use his position to great advantage.

but thats not neccessarily a thing to 'change' more of a request, and please lets not start off the whole 'i hate PETA debate' its getting old and tired now. :rolleyes:

I'd gently encourage him to maybe possibly consider holding less grudges. But that might make him hold a grudge against me and that would not be good. But if he wanted to hold a grudge against me that would be fine...okay I'll just shut up now.

I really would like to see him be more active with and for PETA, he can use his position to great advantage.

YAAAAAYYYY!

and please lets not start off the whole 'i hate PETA debate' its getting old and tired now. :rolleyes:

no it's not - you are absolutely RIGHT :D

I agree with CrystalGeezer about the grudges thing. And furthermore I'd like him to stop wishing death and misery upon people. He may not do it that often, but it just sounds like an overdramatic, nasty cliché to "wish the very worst upon" someone for the rest of their days or beg for someone to die. I find that reprehensible and unnecessary. If he wants to criticize Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan, or George W. Bush he is entitled to have his opinions and to say them, but it's never acceptable to call for, celebrate, or say it would have been good for someone to die.

Uh... clone him so I could have one for my very own?

I wouldn't change anything. I'm just glad I have been able to listen to him over the years, and, even more, see him sing so many times this year. I'm just grateful for him.

Back
Top Bottom