if you could touch one part of morrissey's body what would it be

I would like to playfully tickle his feet with the decayed severed arm of Def Leppards drummer.

I'm sure he'd appreciate it. :rolleyes:

Sorry for not treating this thread with the seriousness it obviously deserves.

I MUST be more serious:doh:

At least one of his gorgeous dimples. I'd like to gently stroke it and the cheek that comes along with it.
Anything else I get to stroke would just be a huge bonus. ;)

I would like to playfully tickle his feet with the decayed severed arm of Def Leppards drummer.

That is sick and wrong, but I lol'd :D the stuff you come up with!

ok,

I've touched his soft hands and his muscular calf :horny: so...

I'd like to hold his face in my hands (which would also mean touching his sideburns :horny:) look him in the eye, tell him I love him and ask if I can plant a soft kiss somewhere on his face, lips, cheek, nose, sideburn -I'm not picky :)

I'd like to stroke his cheek and his hair tenderly:cool:...

His neck. Because if it's either to caress, touch, kiss or lick, it's the part I want most.

One part, nothing more?

I'd like to hold his face in my hands (which would also mean touching his sideburns :horny:) look him in the eye, tell him I love him and ask if I can plant a soft kiss somewhere on his face, lips, cheek, nose, sideburn -I'm not picky :)

Good one.

I wouldn't mind touching his clavicle with the whole palm of my hand.

That is sick and wrong, but I lol'd :D the stuff you come up with!

ok,

I've touched his soft hands and his muscular calf :horny: so...

When Morrissey did pick me up at the Barrowlands in Glasgow in 95, i felt this tremendous spark between us. I'm waiting for him to write his official biography and mention it, which he certainly WILL..:)

In all seriousness, i would stride manfully on to the stage, shake him firmly by the hand, and say "Thank you for the music. You have made me less miserable than i would have been without you. Please use my mouth as a c*nt!"

It's probably best if i avoid such a situation..:)

His lips.

Though I love this answer:

Touching his face seems to have many more opportunities. :D ;)

His lips.

Though I love this answer:

Touching his face seems to have many more opportunities. :D ;)

aw, thanks. I imagine it would take strength (willpower, control, etc!) to be gentle and kind while holding the face of the Man ;) I'd probably be reduced to putty, melt and end up just touching his shoes. :D

I met him several times and only shook hands with him, and put my arm around his shoulder once for a picture.

Back
Top Bottom