If you were told to pick only one song by Morrissey?

C

Cosmic Dancer

If you were told to pick only ONE song by Morrissey to listen on a desert island, forever, until the day of your death, which one would you choose?

Or...

If your Dr. told you you just cannot listen to Morrissey anymore because if you did, it would instantly cause brain damage and that would directly drive you to a persistent vegetative state. BUT statistics have revealed if you ONLY listen to ONE song by Him and stick to that one forever and ever, nothing will happen. Which one would you choose?

If you were told to pick only ONE song by Morrissey to listen on a desert island, forever, until the day of your death, which one would you choose?

Or...

If your Dr. told you you just cannot listen to Morrissey anymore because if you did, it would instantly cause brain damage and that would directly drive you to a persistent vegetative state. BUT statistics have revealed if you ONLY listen to ONE song by Him and stick to that one forever and ever, nothing will happen. Which one would you choose?

1st of all, what are you on? :crazy: and can I have some? ;):lbf:
next, screw the island unless its not a desert one and is like on "Lost" or something :cool:
next, I suppose I would pick the Moz song I listen to most:
t5.jpg

its 5th on the list, full name being:
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference

shakespeares Sister

TODAY

Probably Speedway.

Very tough question. I know it's over, is my favorite, but could I sustain myself on just that song alone? i would need something a bit brighter, I think, especially if on a desert island. I would take Stretch Out and Wait.

I'd probably pick Southpaw. There were times when I would listen to that song non-stop and never got tired of it. (and the song's lenght is ideal for a desert island :D)

Southpaw. It would set the pace for the rest of my days, on the desert island.

Rubber Ring

Don't forget the songs that saved your life...

Dave

Now My Heart Is Full. To celebrate him, his life and all the good times he has given me.

Or...

Morrissey: Everyday is like sunday
The Smiths: There is a light that never goes out

Would probably kill myself eventually though, if I only had those two songs.

You Have Killed Me

Or...

1 song?, yer killing me:crazy:

well I wonder [smiths]
speedway [solo]

ask me another time why , and I'll die

[no spitting imiage]:lbf:

Life is a pigsty. cause it's the kind of song I never tire of.

You Should Have Been Nice To Me

Back
Top Bottom