It’s not about politics

Can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

He would be promoting them by mentioning them.

Dropping them is the best option.

You are choosing to promote them now.

20211213_174436.jpg

He would be promoting them by mentioning them.

Dropping them is the best option.

You are choosing to promote them now.

View attachment 78251
"Dropping them" - the far-right c_nts, For Britain, that is - would be better for Morrissey than explicitly renouncing them, dissecting their ideology and exposing their rank stupidity?

Also, that thing you keep quoting doesn't really help your position.

Anyway, back on topic, can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

"Dropping them" - the far-right c_nts, For Britain, that is - would be better for Morrissey than explicitly renouncing them, dissecting their ideology and exposing their rank stupidity?

Anyway, back on topic, can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

Aye, not amplifying a fringe party is a good thing.

She's been discussed - there's no need.

You misrepresent him & continue to amplify the far right because you're malicious.

You should regret it.

There is no such quotation. If anything he's implied the opposite.
In the interview with his nephew earlier this year, he said words to the effect of (and someone else can dig out the exact quote) the reason such a fuss was made about his political statements was that he was onto something.

:rolleyes:

Having a good time going back and forth with yourself?:blushing:
For Britain are good people(y) :hammer:

There is no such quotation. If anything he's implied the opposite.
In the interview with his nephew earlier this year, he said words to the effect of (and someone else can dig out the exact quote) the reason such a fuss was made about his political statements was that he was onto something.

🙄

Well, he was. In the 2010s fights around identity fractured politics - it was at its worst between 2017 & 2019 with divisions over gender, religion, & sexuality in particular.

Anne Marie herself had been bullied out of the left back in about 2013.

Aye, not amplifying a fringe party is a good thing.

She's been discussed - there's no need.

You misrepresent him & continue to amplify the far right because you're malicious.

You should regret it.
Is "amplify" your word of the day? I suggest you look it up in a dictionary.

Anyway, you might want to point out to Morrissey that he oughtn't to . . . errr . . . amplify the voice of far-right f_ckwits, in the first place.

Also, with that thing you keep quoting in mind, you might also want to consider whether it's "ethical" to just ignore the fact that Morrissey supports For Britain, says he would vote for them, and that he wants others to vote for them too.

On the issue of "misrepresentation", Morrissey said,

Now, unless you're going to say Dodwell misquoted him because (like all the other alleged heterosexists) she hates the gays, or unless you're going to claim again that he only said what he said because he was sleepy that day, I'm not sure where exactly is the "misrepresentation" of Morrissey's position.

Beyond that, I'm wondering on precisely what basis you purport to accurately represent him.

Morrissey wrote some good songs but when he starts talking you really shouldn't take it all that seriously. Maybe if he bothered to inform himself but even then his qualifications are in music, not politics.
Plus, as I've already written a thousand times, much of what he says is for effect. He's been trolling since before The Smith's debut.

Anyway, you might want to point out to Morrissey that he oughtn't to . . . errr . . . amplify the voice of far-right f_ckwits, in the first place.

Also, with that thing you keep quoting in mind, you might also want to consider whether it's "ethical" to just ignore the fact that Morrissey supports For Britain, says he would vote for them, and that he wants others to vote for them too.

Now, unless you're going to say Dodwell misquoted him because (like all the other alleged heterosexists) she hates the gays, or unless you're going to claim again that he only said what he said because he was sleepy that day, I'm not sure where exactly is the "misrepresentation" of Morrissey's position.

Beyond that, I'm wondering on precisely what basis you purport to accurately represent him.

No, you look it up in a dictionary, you malicious far right promoting troll.

He did not think they were far right, he did not vote for them & he's not mentioned them for 2 years.

You are promoting them.

There is nothing useful about discussing her because it would bring up the sexism & homophobia & failure to talk about real issues that pushed her out of the left in the first place.

You're just evil.

No, you look it up in a dictionary, you malicious far right promoting troll.

He did not think they were far right, he did not vote for them & he's not mentioned them for 2 years.

You are promoting them.

There is nothing useful about discussing her because it would bring up the sexism & homophobia & failure to talk about real issues that pushed her out of the left in the first place.

You're just evil.
Highlighting Morrissey's love for a far-right party and criticising him for loving them isn't anyone's idea of "promoting" the party.

Can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

On precisely what basis do you purport to accurately represent Morrissey?

Highlighting Morrissey's love for a far-right party and criticising him for loving them isn't anyone's idea of "promoting" the party.

Yes, it is promoting the party.

You are misrepresenting his motivation & what actually happened.

You should regret what you're doing right now.

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me. - Morrissey, April 2018

for every shade and persuasion … we shall always be alongside each other - everyone's culture of value; no more fashionable outrage; cows are friends to humans - don't kill them; beware of those who write in headlines; moral fiber means holding on … to your friends; give up on inferior arguments; God gave you your life to enjoy - you will cry for your life in years to come … death always answers back; do not be a nobody; you have survived this far in order to make the remainder peaceful and funny; your very survival proves that you have a right; ignore the cold eyes of fascism; your life is Art. - Morrissey, May 2019

I still haven’t ever voted for a political party in my entire life - Morrissey, June 2021

Confess. You’re Anne Marie Waters, aren’t you? and you’re just really upset Morrissey did not vote for your party ? And so, obviously doesn’t support you.

:p

Yes, it is promoting the party.

You are misrepresenting his motivation & what actually happened.

You should regret what you're doing right now.

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me. - Morrissey, April 2018

for every shade and persuasion … we shall always be alongside each other - everyone's culture of value; no more fashionable outrage; cows are friends to humans - don't kill them; beware of those who write in headlines; moral fiber means holding on … to your friends; give up on inferior arguments; God gave you your life to enjoy - you will cry for your life in years to come … death always answers back; do not be a nobody; you have survived this far in order to make the remainder peaceful and funny; your very survival proves that you have a right; ignore the cold eyes of fascism; your life is Art. - Morrissey, May 2019

I still haven’t ever voted for a political party in my entire life - Morrissey, June 2021
Yes, some of his best friends are Muslims, but can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

Confess. You’re Anne Marie Waters, aren’t you? and you’re just really upset Morrissey did not vote for your party ? And so, obviously doesn’t support you.
:p
Interesting. Your (again) unfunny & infantile remark about the leader of said party actually supports her, according to the thesis of your soulmate @Nerak, just as she accuses others. Only with you two it's ok then. The typical logic of the remaining fans in "World of Morrissey". In the end, everyone keeps the following they deserve.

Interesting. Your (again) unfunny & infantile remark about the leader of said party actually supports her, according to the thesis of your soulmate @Nerak, just as she accuses others. Only with you two it's ok then. The typical logic of the remaining fans in "World of Morrissey". In the end, everyone keeps the following they deserve.

:)
you are not exactly the king of comedy, so maybe go light on the comedic criticism.:straightface:
besides what are even talking about? 'your unfunny and infantile remark about the leader
of said party actually supports herdoh:
according to the thesis of your soulmate nerak:dromedarycamel:
just as she accuses others' WTF does that even mean? can you re formulate maybe
have bomer 27 add footnotes:crazy:

i see that FC has taken time out from his busy schedule manicuring his burned
out lawn to make a couple of pithy comments as well.🦜🦜

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Yes, some of his best friends are Muslims, but can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain?

I don't have to.

You should regret promoting them here & now like a groyper.

:rolleyes:

Having a good time going back and forth with yourself?:blushing:
For Britain are good people(y) :hammer:
🙄🙄

Let’s be honest here Cro💓💓
You haven’t a 4king clue
What these lot 🙄
Are on about...

Your making a confused effort to join in, nobody has replied to your
Dis-jointed ramblings and your trying to look all grown up but honestly.... Your just making a bigger twat of yourself than usual...

Now be a good boy and fetch a pail of water from the creek,
There’s a good lad 🤩🤩

Back
Top Bottom