It’s not about politics

Interesting. Your (again) unfunny & infantile remark about the leader of said party actually supports her, according to the thesis of your soulmate @Nerak, just as she accuses others. Only with you two it's ok then. The typical logic of the remaining fans in "World of Morrissey". In the end, everyone keeps the following they deserve.

She was replying to the 'unpleasant person' who is promoting the far right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I despise racism. I despise fascism. I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me. - Morrissey, April 2018

for every shade and persuasion … we shall always be alongside each other - everyone's culture of value; no more fashionable outrage; cows are friends to humans - don't kill them; beware of those who write in headlines; moral fiber means holding on … to your friends; give up on inferior arguments; God gave you your life to enjoy - you will cry for your life in years to come … death always answers back; do not be a nobody; you have survived this far in order to make the remainder peaceful and funny; your very survival proves that you have a right; ignore the cold eyes of fascism; your life is Art. - Morrissey, May 2019

I still haven’t ever voted for a political party in my entire life - Morrissey, June 2021

:)
you are not exactly the king of comedy, so maybe go light on the comedic criticism.:straightface:
besides what are even talking about? 'your unfunny and infantile remark about the leader
of said party actually supports herdoh:
according to the thesis of your soulmate nerak:dromedarycamel:
just as she accuses others' WTF does that even mean? can you re formulate maybe
have bomer 27 add footnotes:crazy:

i see that FC has taken time out from his busy schedule manicuring his burned
out lawn to make a couple of pithy comments as well.🦜🦜

🇭🇷>:hammer:
"FB are good people" Holy shit! You sick individual!
Morlock.jpg

Why do you repeat statements in the strangest way and never understand what they are about?
I really think you are a Morlock, they grunt similarly and probably want to express displeasure.
Like your bros from FB.

Last edited:
"FB are good people" Holy shit! You sick individual!
View attachment 78264
Why do you repeat statements in the strangest way and never understand what they are about?
I really think you are a Morlock, they grunt similarly and probably want to express displeasure.
Like your bros from FB.

:rolleyes:
WtF? what does that even mean FFS? 'repeat statements in the strangest ways'
that makes no sense, repeating but not repeating? did the robocop gave you some
of his knowledge (-🍻-) to dip in your ouzo?🥃
the morlock grunts similarly to the bros from FB??? have you bee manicuring the
lawn too??:crazy:
total hater nut house:hammer:

WtF? what does that even mean FFS? 'repeat statements in the strangest ways'
that makes no sense, repeating but not repeating? did the robocop gave you some
of his knowledge (-🍻-) to dip in your ouzo?🥃
the morlock grunts similarly to the bros from FB??? have you bee manicuring the
lawn too??:crazy:
total hater nut house:hammer:
I've red your post again and again and it doesn't make no sense @ all. "World of Cro" surely is a very sick one. Not only because of your promotion for "the good people of FB."

Interesting. Your (again) unfunny & infantile remark about the leader of said party actually supports her,
Who’s that? Her who? She supports what party? Who is this ‘she’ when you say ‘her’?
according to the thesis of your soulmate @Nerak,
Link ?
just as she accuses others. Only with you two it's ok then.
What’s ok? That folks are saying that M supports a political party when his last statements prove that he does not?
The typical logic of the remaining fans in "World of Morrissey". In the end, everyone keeps the following they deserve.

cool.

Last edited:
Who’s that? Her who? She supports what party? Who is this ‘she’ when you say ‘her’?
Link ?
What’s ok? That folks are saying that M supports a political party when his last statements prove that he does not?
cool.
Don't start demanding proof for every sentence here. I don't constantly demand proof for your extraordinarily subjective support. It's enough if you blow the same horn as the Cro Monster: "Another big success for Morrissey" etc.

I've red your post again and again and it doesn't make no sense @ all. "World of Cro" surely is a very sick one. Not only because of your promotion for "the good people of FB."

you red the post again?? made no sense?
maybe you should purple the post again:lbf:
you probably make your incomprehensible posts in google translate.🧤
ukranian>english thats why almost no one can make out what you say🏺

Don't start demanding proof for every sentence here. I don't constantly demand proof for your extraordinarily subjective support. It's enough if you blow the same horn as the Cro Monster: "Another big success for Morrissey" etc.

you demand 'proof of 'extraordinarily subjective support':crazy:
that makes no sense you want proof that poster A made post B?
they must have 'night shifts' in Ukraine too🍻:hammer:

Poor psycho babble here 🙄 again
Frank...

Crystal Meth Jack is on
The loose again ......

No Hoggs rounded up again...
Poor animal welfare yet again

you red the post again?? made no sense?
maybe you should purple the post again:lbf:
you probably make your incomprehensible posts in google translate.🧤
ukranian>english thats why almost no one can make out what you say🏺

To get through your strange (what "language" is that? Transylvanian? Morlock?) explanations, which are as thicker (FB are good people :crazy:) than pig shit, would mean to get involved in your sick world. Sorry, Cro but that's really not possible. Stay down here in the basement and see if now and then something comes along that you can eat/swallow. Unchewed. Stay unhealthy as you are! 👹

Last edited:
To get through your strange (what "language" is that? Transylvanian? Morlock?) explanations, which are as thicker (FB are good people :crazy:) than pig shit, would mean to get involved in your sick world. Sorry, Cro but that's really not possible. Stay down here in the basement and see if now and then something comes along that you can eat/swallow. Unchewed. Stay unhealthy as you are! 👹
:)

Unhealthy WTF? you got the ADDAMS Family going on in that flophouse of a 'restaurant' FFS:lbf:
you come out looking like Frankenstein after a helping of the slop (n)
:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom