Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

You just know Hoffychops is on the back foot when his punctuation - pretty much like his arguments - begin to go awry. One minute you're berating certain communities for their alleged homophobia, only to put your own on full display the next. You're a prime example of confusion, hypocrisy and it does need saying....self-hate in public view? Very much so indeed. :D

What kind of self-hate would that be? Sorry about the punctuation......I'm on the beers.

You just know Hoffychops is on the back foot when his punctuation - pretty much like his arguments - begin to go awry. One minute you're berating certain communities for their alleged homophobia, only to put your own on full display the next. You're a prime example of confusion, hypocrisy and it does need saying....self-hate in public view? Very much so indeed. :D

Homophobe has outed himself once and for all. There's no going back into the closet after those recent posts. They paint a very ugly picture of a man so insecure with his own sexuality that he believes he has the right to question the masculinity of other men. Perhaps someone could arrange an intervention? I believe friends can be hired at reasonable rates?

Typing when on the lash doesn't show you to be in control of yourself, let alone the total tosh you type. Something you demonstrate all too commonly. :brows:

Homophobe has outed himself once and for all. There's no going back into the closet after those recent posts. They paint a very ugly picture of a man so insecure with his own sexuality that he believes he has the right to question the masculinity of other men. Perhaps someone could arrange an intervention? I believe friends can be hired at reasonable rates?
Isn't that always the case with alt-right types? Hating others who are more at ease with themselves than Hoffychops and his sorrowful shower can ever hope to be. And don't they just know it?

The people who campaign for Pride should understand that tolerance is one thing, compulsory embracing is another. The scene above is more suited to a dingy club in the meatpacking district playing Frankie's Relax than a public street where there are children.

My criticism of the crass and commercial concept of Pride has been met with non-stop weaponised arrows of homophobia. Are you not allowed to criticise Pride? Is it, like immigration, out of bounds and must not only be accepted but cherished? That is Stalinism in action. Nothing should be above criticism.

Words like homophobe were specifically invented to be used as weapons to demonize anybody who dares to differ. Orwell warned up about labels. His thoughtcrime label was used in the same way. Anyone thinking outside of the enforced authoritarian box must be demonised and shut down.

The people who campaign for Pride should understand that tolerance is one thing, compulsory embracing is another. The scene above is more suited to a dingy club in the meatpacking district playing Frankie's Relax than a public street where there are children.

My criticism of the crass and commercial concept of Pride has been met with non-stop weaponised arrows of homophobia. Are you not allowed to criticise Pride? Is it, like immigration, out of bounds and must not only be accepted but cherished? That is Stalinism in action. Nothing should be above criticism.

Words like homophobe were specifically invented to be used as weapons to demonize anybody who dares to differ. Orwell warned up about labels. His thoughtcrime label was used in the same way. Anyone thinking outside of the enforced authoritarian box must be demonised and shut down.

It's funny, you see mainstream names on Twitter eulogoise over it now, saying how wonderful it is and they always couple it with really safe illustrations. They never show anything like the pic I uploaded but it gives them extra "woke" points I guess.

It's funny, you see mainstream names on Twitter eulogoise over it now, saying how wonderful it is and they always couple it with really safe illustrations. They never show anything like the pic I uploaded but it gives them extra "woke" points I guess.
Eulogising over Pride is now compulsory or you are officially a 'homophobe' apparently.

Like anyone sane cares.

What a pair of hypocritical c***s. For months they have been the self-proclaimed ambassadors for free speech and freedom of expression.

However, LGBT people have rocked their conservative sensibilities. A party in the streets is deemed neccessary of censorship.

You really can't make stuff like this up. Homophobia in action.

They seem incapable of holding a view for more than a few minutes before flip-flopping.

A dreadful pair of racists, homophobes and paedophile sympathisers. Yuk!

This is what a homophobe sounds like. Hatred. Hatred. Hatred. Oh, and I'll attempt to deny my hatred with, er, hatred.

f***ing haters!!!!!

What a despicable c*** of a woman. I'm doing all other woman an injustice by describing you as a woman

This is what a homophobe sounds like. Hatred. Hatred. Hatred. Oh, and I'll attempt to deny my hatred with, er, hatred.

f***ing haters!!!!!

What a despicable c*** of a woman. I'm doing all other woman an injustice by describing you as a woman
Morrissey dislikes Pride also. When has he put out the flag? Never.

Beautifully put.
National Action was a pseudo group invented by MI5 as a honey trap for young gullible far right wingers - just like Combat 18 in the 90s. It was an operation - this is why media outlets like the BBC were giving it so much airtime. I laughed when I first heard about it, it was so obvious. Get an agent provocateur to reel them in, get lots of juicy photos of them posing with scary swastikas, entice them to comment on social media (play a game of who can be the most extreme?), record drunken bravado talk in the pub of targeting politicians etc, then prosecute and sensationalize.

These were naive and in many cases vulnerable young people. One of them, a skinheaded boy who the papers delighted in saying he had called his son Adolf was only a year earlier in Israel practicising to become an ultra-orthodox Jew but was thrown off the course because of his 'personality problems'. He was brought up in care homes, obviously suffered mental illness - and this is the classic type of person who is targeted, manipulated and then thrown to the dogs by MI5.

Jack Renshaw was a right-wing closeted gay - this is another vulnerable type classically targeted by intelligence agencies for their dodgy operations. If you've got a skeleton in the closet, you are theirs. He could have been working for them as an agent to bring other youths in (not quite realising the dodgy group or 'Institute', 'Foundation' etc. funding him was actually MI5). Who knows? This is the sort of thing MI5 did with the IRA if they knew you were secretly gay or having an affair or were covertly filmed in one of MI5's brothels in NI doing something embarrassing.

So like it or not, Jack Renshaw was sucked into a psudo MI5 group and exploited. The fact he was sexting underage boys was simply a bonus to them, as they had even more on him to ultimately destroy him when the time came.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom