Morrissey Central "LOST IN TIME, AND LOST IN SPACE" (June 25, 2023)

LOST IN TIME, AND LOST IN SPACE

0-3.jpeg

Peepholism:

"Also featured were Nuneaton pensioners Joyce Armson and Lily Holmes and Joyce's poodle, Sammy. Both in their sixties, the pair enjoyed VIP treatment during an all-expenses paid stay. Lily said,"We never came down to earth for two days. It's amazing how people have seen us on the telly."

Regards,
FWD.

It's another early booze internet trawl for the highlights. I don't blame him. I'd also rather let the vodka guide me to look back at the high-points rather than focus on the current situation

It's another early booze internet trawl for the highlights. I don't blame him.

I'd also rather let the vodka guide me to look back at the high-points rather than focus on the current situation

you would. Too bad you don’t have any high-points to look back on.

Anyhoo …. for the new Moz fans that may have not yet seen the video

Last edited:
It's another early booze internet trawl for the highlights. I don't blame him. I'd also rather let the vodka guide me to look back at the high-points rather than focus on the current situation
these two old grannies talk more sense than you ever will.

was there a computer for schools coupon on the top of the page or the bottom of the page,those were the days.

I honestly spent a LOT of time when I was 12, 13, and 14 wondering about how everyone in this video came to be in this video. Lol! Little me seriously needed these facts then!

Last edited:
I’m sure the two mature ladies above are our very own Bookish Boy and The Smiths 1985 in drag.
Now I know what they get up to every
Other Tuesday evening 😆😆

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom