Morrissey Central "LOST IN TIME, AND LOST IN SPACE" (June 25, 2023)

LOST IN TIME, AND LOST IN SPACE

0-3.jpeg

Peepholism:

"Also featured were Nuneaton pensioners Joyce Armson and Lily Holmes and Joyce's poodle, Sammy. Both in their sixties, the pair enjoyed VIP treatment during an all-expenses paid stay. Lily said,"We never came down to earth for two days. It's amazing how people have seen us on the telly."

Regards,
FWD.

It's another early booze internet trawl for the highlights. I don't blame him. I'd also rather let the vodka guide me to look back at the high-points rather than focus on the current situation
STILL fantasising about a pop star?

It's another early booze internet trawl for the highlights. I don't blame him. I'd also rather let the vodka guide me to look back at the high-points rather than focus on the current situation

It's another early booze Sunday Morrissey-Solo trawl and hating trans people and minorities for Peter, eh? I don't blame him. If I was so f***ing miserable, physically and emotionally ugly and pathetically weak I'd also hate everyone and trawl a forum dedicated to someone I claim to hate so much.

You loser.

im sitting here half watching elton john shutting up shop at glastonbury,why do black people,chinese people and indian people not go to glastonbury,saw a black guy the other day.there must be 200,000 people watching and it is almost all white from what the camera shows.
quiz question-whos older debbie harry v elton john,hard to believe debbie is 78 on the first of july,elton is a not very sprightly 76.

Lily Holmes = James O'Brien's Grandmother - not something I was ever aware of.
One for the Wiki.
FWD.

I think they went to the Wolverhampton gig in '88 too, im sure i read that in the NME at the
Correct, there is a Kevin Cummins picture of them there wearing the same clothes as in the picture which makes me suspect that this was taken there too.

You'd find something to complain about regardless of what he posts or doesn't post. You must have more corrosive acid in you than a car battery with all your negativity.

Correct, there is a Kevin Cummins picture of them there wearing the same clothes as in the picture which makes me suspect that this was taken there too.
Believe it or not this was taken at the solo Wolverhampton show. Yes the laydez weer there for that! LOL

I read that distractedly and understood that Sam was Mike Joyce's poodle.

It surprised me a bit. (Not Sam being a poodle; that I readily believe. Just Mike having one.)

(y)

I thought incorrect grammar is more prevalent in todays society of a billion internet copy writers. But on a front page, ‘OAP’s’. Wow!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom