Michelle Jubelirer leaves Capitol Records (February 6, 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how Morrissey is feeling at the moment but surely this news is gonna bring a smile to his face.....!
I'm really hoping whoever takes her place will fulfill the contract and release 'Bonfire of Teenagers' 🤞!

If he stays petty in this regard, he will post it on Central as a win...back from resting in Zürich...I imagine a post with the article and headline "BOOYAH"

Last edited:
I'm not sure how Morrissey is feeling at the moment but surely this news is gonna bring a smile to his face.....!
I'm really hoping whoever takes her place will fulfill the contract and release 'Bonfire of Teenagers' 🤞!
Unless he has already bought it back and not bothered to tell us (sounds like him).
Also, is he willing remove Miley's vocals now? you'd think that would be a no brainer but I don't know what he is thinking.

Unless he has already bought it back and not bothered to tell us (sounds like him).
Also, is he willing remove Miley's vocals now? you'd think that would be a no brainer but I don't know what he is thinking.
Or Miley is ok with being on the record now. After all her album was released last year (and Flowers became Song of the Year at the Grammy’s) and she has no new music to promote anymore.

Moz should remove Miley's vocals and have Alain Whyte do those backing vocals. It sounded great with him live.

Or Miley is ok with being on the record now. After all her album was released last year (and Flowers became Song of the Year at the Grammy’s) and she has no new music to promote anymore.
I think it was the record label she's on that objected and if she's still under contract then I'd imagine nothing changes there.

I think it was the record label she's on that objected and if she's still under contract then I'd imagine nothing changes there.
True but the reason could well have been that they objected because MC had new music out herself.
Now that that’s done they could still be willing to cooperate.

Wtf. The woman has nothing to do with BOT not being released. You really think the CEO of a huge company decides? Get real

I don't know what we're all getting so excited about. She may have not been the main spanner in the works re Bonfire. It have been many people and with her going there may be another person still working there to stop the Bonfire. You really think one person leaving a company solves this issue?

Also consider the fact that Morrissey's part in this is not all that kosher either.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom