Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Norway

Ex-Smiths drummer backs Morrissey over Norway massacre comments - NME.com
Mike Joyce claims former bandmate's controversial remarks were 'right'

...However, one person who appears to believe the comparison was fair is Joyce, who wrote on Twitter:

Been asked a lot about the comments made by Moz regarding the slaughter of innocent animals every day. He's right isn't he?​

*EDIT*
Comment qualified on Twitter following article.

Lazy journo's take note. I agree with Mozzer's comments about cruelty to animals. No reference to the horror in Norway whatsoever.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Nor

You played the man not the ball. I’d rebut all your answers to my questions, but wait there were none.

Colin

Can't argue with cast-iron logic like that. I give in. Enjoy your weekend.

P.

Re: Article: Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Nor

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

It's amazing that Kate and her "secretary" Colin share the same neuroses.

You both need major therapy to break this sick obsession.

It's amazing that Kate and her "secretary" Colin share the same neuroses.

You both need major therapy to break this sick obsession.

I have no idea what you are talking about. The ostrich picture was aimed at the guy earlier who dodged all those questions.

I have no idea what you are talking about. The ostrich picture was aimed at the guy earlier who dodged all those questions.

I don't think he "dodged" them as much as he simply ignored them, which is fair enough. Answering them would, in all likelihood, have been pointless.

First of all, Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross managed to bother the court systems with his bogus lawsuit, then it was up to him to provide a court of law proof, evidence, and documentation of the said alleged money that was allegedly owed him by Johnny and Morrissey. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross initiated this con game, therefore legally it is up to Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross to prove that he had in writing documentation that he was entitled to 25% of The Smiths’ earnings. You can’t just show up in a court of law, when you are the one who is the plaintiff without providing lawyers and judges evidence of what you are trying to sue the other party or parties for.

And by the way, the judge DID say that Morrissey was honest. Judge Weeks maintained that Morrissey was truthful.

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross should do the right thing and start paying back the money that Morrissey is rightfully entitled to. He bothered Morrissey’s mother and tried to take their houses away and he succeeded in attaining Smiths’ royalties that he was not entitled to. Therefore he should start paying Morrissey the money he owes him as it’s the right thing to do.
Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is wealthy enough to pay Morrissey the money that Morrissey is entitled to and that is for one reason and one reason only -- Morrissey.

Regards,
Kate2828

You go girl - keep the faith

Someday in some way he will prevail

Please, please, please let me get what I want THIS time.

You want me to tell you something. I know what you want to hear

You want me to tell you something. I know what you want to hear

There are so many things to be heard, so man things to be said

Until everything comes clear in the end

Back
Top Bottom