Mobster Mozzer #9

Can I just ask why?..

Everyone supports a club and hates another, yet we seem to get more laothing than anyone else, even from clubs that have no association with us whatsoever...

In part because my boorish stepdad likes them. He doesn't exactly shine as a great beacon of how non-violent Millwall fans can be. I'm sure you're much better behaved than him, though.

Don't worry though, I don't like any London teams, come to think of it. :p Go Wigan! :D

In part because my boorish stepdad likes them. He doesn't exactly shine as a great beacon of how non-violent Millwall fans can be. I'm sure you're much better behaved than him, though.

Don't worry though, I don't like any London teams, come to think of it. :p Go Wigan! :D

Dont mind me asking, Where is your step dad from?..

I take it your from Wigan..

I once had a nasty experience whille at the JJB, while watching Millwall play Wigna in the playoffs back in 2000, a memeber of Greater Manchester Police decided to puch me in the face, and then push me down a flight of stairs....

Aplogies to Mr Yellow Bentine - I hadn't seen the previous scan before posting mine - I didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Peter

Dont mind me asking, Where is your step dad from?..

I take it your from Wigan..

I once had a nasty experience whille at the JJB, while watching Millwall play Wigna in the playoffs back in 2000, a memeber of Greater Manchester Police decided to puch me in the face, and then push me down a flight of stairs....

Oh, no, I'm not actually from Wigan, I just like it. :p I'm from Blackpool originally but have lived in South-East London just about all my life.

My stepdad is from Camberwell.

That is a horrible thing to happen to you! But I'd blame it on that police officer being prejudiced to you based upon the football team you support.

If Conor McNicholas hears about this it will start him jumping to some more ludicrous conclusions.

Oh, no, I'm not actually from Wigan, I just like it. :p I'm from Blackpool originally but have lived in South-East London just about all my life.

My stepdad is from Camberwell.

That is a horrible thing to happen to you! But I'd blame it on that police officer being prejudiced to you based upon the football team you support.

Well, the seat that just hit him on the head didnt help matters...
(it was thrown from the back, just after Wign fans had ran onto the pitch and started hurling objects into the crowd)

I live on the Old Kent Road, by the way...(the posh bit...:))

Well, the seat that just hit him on the head didnt help matters...
(it was thrown from the back, just after Wign fans had ran onto the pitch and started hurling objects into the crowd)

I live on the Old Kent Road, by the way...(the posh bit...:))

I wasn't aware that there was a posh bit of the Old Kent Road. :p
I live about as south-east as you can go whilst still being in Greater London. The Millwall training ground is veeeery close to where I live (definitely within 2 miles). Never supported any local teams, the closest I got was Portsmouth. :D

Millwall?

Just seen this on the BBC football site:

Former Smiths frontman Morrissey has started supporting Millwall and hopes to fly in from Los Angeles to attend the Lions' next home game against Leeds. (Daily Telegraph)

Re: Millwall?

I'm not fkin having that :mad:
HTML:

Just heard it on talksport.

Wowser. Joe Gallen? He was our Assistant Manager for a few months last year before buggering back up to Millwall.

I wonder how close I was to seeing the ultimate site - Morrissey in an Exeter City shirt! :p

he has had more clubs than Tommy Docherty.

Born a red die a red

If this is true then I'm off to Joyce Solo . Com

Our heros always let us down!

Christ it's scary how much of the news is TOTALLY MADE UP these days, but even scarier is how many people actually BELIEVE the shit.

Why anyone would want to follow that bunch of mugs. . . .

Sounds more like a friendly interest in what his mate is doing rather than a burning desire to follow Millwall to me. Newspapers, as always, blow it all out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom