Morrissey back on the BBC Radio 2 playlist

FB382863-43F8-4003-BF2E-D76663B323C1.jpeg

Great song it is too!
I know they plug new songs on radio, but if I was DJ I'd be playing better songs like Nobody Loves Us, Jack The Ripper, I've Changed my plea to guilty, etc. I suppose I'd have damn all listeners though.

I'm glad Morrissey is being played on the radio I never listen to.
Exactly. 3 hours of inane adverts, 4 hours of braindead DJ talking random shite, 10 minutes of good music that we already have on CD, vinyl, spotify.

BBC supports somebody who supports a far right party? I´m shocked! ;-)
Don´t forget, Morrissey is an evil person.

On another note, it always amazes me how far the US is from having any idea of how people live in the UK. Even Family Guy and American Dad get it so wrong. There's a general dismissiveness of how the UK works. When they try to address anything British it just looks so clumsy and frankly unintelligent. The UK are so far ahead of the US when it comes to issues of culture and humour. There's a presumption that the UK are lapdogs. I think that goes for the whole world. There's a presumption we are reasonable and benign which stems from Monty Python. It's not like that. We can be unreasonable and uncooperative. We do not get on with other people and we do not have a inbuilt deference. f*** the US.
The UK is just a destination for anyone who fancies free homes & healthcare, and in some cases even that isn't enough. Came here for help, next thing they're wearing our f***ing Rolex, lol. The UK is finished, we finally did it to ourselves, and just in case we haven't, vote Jeremy Corbyn, he & Stormzy will sort it.

I'm very surprise the BBC is slowing a right-wing promoter and supporter in their list!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom