morrissey frink thread!

shirt.jpg

aaaascreeaaaaeeeeeeeee! (that incomprehensible squeal that emerges in His Mozness' presence)

Quick notice for you dolly!frinkers....... oh, hang on, it looks like it's Scarlet's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!!!!! :)

....now, where was I? Right, I'm re-opening The Wrong Arms on a trial basis and if it all goes well, I'll be holding another raffle. And you know what that means. ;)

as promised some hopefully unseen(to you) pics seen in fanzines at mags
more to come the next months!
first one-ehh..starting off with the frinkiest of the 8 *omg-drooooool*
i post the small version but i have also uploaded a huge version of it-but im not sure if you guys have problems with crashing down computers if i post it in the big "opitimize without resizing version"which is a pretty big pic- let me know and i post it in a bigger size!
http://im

[img
hope you dont mind me posting the bigger version;)the 2nd one is very small in orginal so i did blow it up too but theyre so hot they look even better up close:) so i had to try it out
as i said if anyone got problems with computers crashing down cause of the size i take them out
mozwow001.jpg

blueeyesbeautiful.jpg

One year ago tonight....

Frinky growl:

I didn't see much of TCM because Echo and I were fighting with a no-neck security guard near stage left and I was about to get chucked out of the building for refusing to move :mad:

Frinky tambo and tux, for you EchoBabe

Brief snippet of the end, filmed by the husband, so those of you who got handshakes can re-live it

I wish someone had filmed Seasick

Photos by Graycard, who sat right in front of me:
greycardguitar.jpg

greycard2.jpg

greycard1.jpg

*sigh*
"Everytime we say goodbye, I drink a little"

Aw, thanks Julie, I just saw this today. If you hadn't been there I would not have had the courage to even try to get near the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Scarlet!

1632646142a7889905453l-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Scarlet. :o Sorry we're all bitchy with each other. I still hope you have a nice day.

talentguest2.jpg

[
shirtinhand.jpg

Looking at his bejewelled arm made me think about Jennifer Love Hewitt and all her "vajazzled" buisness. I wonder if Morrissey has been *cough* for the lack of the male equivalent word, "manjazzled" :eek:

I'm sure there there would be no lack of volunteers here to spend a relaxing couple of hours glueing sparkly beads to his nether regions!
:D

So his jewels might be sparkly/besparkled? Who else if not him twinkling in the night? hmm .. twinkling winkie? Now thats a thought thAT might motivate me to embroideryesque activities ... even pasting whtever glittering glistening stuff he is wearing in your pic ... homedecoration can be such fun ...
shirtinhand.jpg

[
shirtinhand.jpg

Looking at his bejewelled arm made me think about Jennifer Love Hewitt and all her "vajazzled" buisness. I wonder if Morrissey has been *cough* for the lack of the male equivalent word, "manjazzled" :eek:

I'm sure there there would be no lack of volunteers here to spend a relaxing couple of hours glueing sparkly beads to his nether regions!
:D

Okay, now I will be getting nothing done for the rest of the day.

Happy birthday Scarlet! Have a great day. :flowers:

Hi Scarlet,

Wishing you a frinky Birthday. Have a good 'un!

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!
Have a wonderful day.
morrissey35-1-1.jpg

186518828_ab851b6265_b.jpg

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!

Quick notice for you dolly!frinkers....... oh, hang on, it looks like it's Scarlet's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!!!!! :)

Thank you! :D

They are taking me to a very creepy German restaurant for my birthday. There's an elderly blind piano player and many paintings of long dead old men on the walls. I love it!

Dear Scarlet Ibis, have a very frinky mozday and a delightful new year

flowerbringingMoz sends with me his best wishes courtesy of

CharityMozComplete-1.jpg

[B said:
The Cat's Mother[/B]][
"I'm frinky, cuddle me!"[/QUOTE]

and some close-ups because he was/is close to you - in person and cherish wise

11621_POLFOTO.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint-8.jpg

moz02o.jpg

angel3.jpg
Having German tonight... Gonna think of you. Same place too! Thank you. :]

Happy Birthday Scarlet. :o Sorry we're all bitchy with each other. I still hope you have a nice day.

talentguest2.jpg
I'll settle for no more bitchiness. :)

Back
Top Bottom