morrissey frink thread!

WHY oh WHY does that Gif make me laugh so much :D I'm hysterical!! And I'm sorry I don't know exactly where the GIF is from, but I think it's something to do with Brookside (?) and the clip can be found here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGJJBUbZB4M . It's after Morrissey mentions wanting a "script NOW!" lmao. the whole clip is gold. Lucky Margi Clarke, dangling off him like that :p
it's the interview that Margi Clarke did with him for The Tube. MariaMarchita uploaded it a while ago.

from http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/smiths-tv.htm

25 October 1985 - The Tube (UK, Channel 4)
Morrissey in conversation with Margi Clarke at Glasgow Barrowlands on 25 September 1985 with soundchecks and live songs from that evening's gig, notably "Hand In Glove", "Meat Is Murder", "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side".

details.php

many thanks nightandday, I had posted other pictures before, but at one point I wasn't sure how to do it anymore.

Oooh I had never seen this one before!
Thanks Radio Berlin, it's gorgeous :)

Many people perfer the older, more mature Moz, I've always liked the younger Moz far more and I'd wish he'd break the habit of taking his shirt off.

Many people perfer the older, more mature Moz, I've always liked the younger Moz far more and I'd wish he'd break the habit of taking his shirt off.

And I wish he'd marry me. Not going to happen though.

That's fabulous, what Morrissey fan doesn't want to marry him? You're quite the typical Morrissey fan.

Oh, right. I seem to miss the parts where you stated not being a typical Morrissey fan. Your complaining about him perhaps? It's seem to be the very normal thing to do these days.

And I wish he'd marry me. Not going to happen though.

I'm sorry Wolve, indeed that's not gonna happen for... I AM HIS SECRET WIFE!!! :p (My name says it all... Mrs. Morrissey in Spanish :D )

Gifts for you all!! My beautiful man! the most beautiful gorgeous sexiest man in the world!! And although I've got to "discover" him in his younger days... He kills me at his almost 50...

Back
Top Bottom