morrissey frink thread!

Can we start sending things now? *pressure* I'll definitely contribute, but must decide what to do....

In the meantime, here's a present for all of US - found on Facebook, posted by photographer Derek Ion:

Derek_Ion_moz.jpg

derekIon.jpg
H-O-T :horny::horny::horny:

Can we start sending things now? *pressure* I'll definitely contribute, but must decide what to do....

In the meantime, here's a present for all of US - found on Facebook, posted by photographer Derek Ion:

Derek_Ion_moz.jpg

derekIon.jpg

Oooooo....now that is a lovely present to brighten a cloudy, chilly Monday morning at work. Thanks Julie!

The excruciatingly long wait for new photos has paid off handsomely.

From Great Yarmouth, thanks to Flickr user "i need a better name"

3534881010_e1ac88da23_b.jpg

^^Incredible shot!!!!!!!

3534062805_9b1a167bce_b.jpg

YOWZA!

oooh someone save em for me... not on my pc on a borrowed one, might be the only time i get on here till end of tour.

WAY TO GO, LOTTIE!!!!

I heard she gave Moz her You Are Too Frinky sign. He looked at it, laughed and put it in his back pocket :)

*proud* :thumb:

yAH he certainly did,

i ended up barrier DEAD centre, (would never choose to be there, tis too vicious) but was better than standing next to a certain person who will remain nameless for my own safety. anyhows, i was worried i was gonna DIE, but i'm a stubborn sod so i stuck it out.
got the second handshake of the eve, he stepped delicately between his monitors (they were a tadge close together so a narrow space) and lent ff the edge precariously and reached under all the other hands forcing me to go lower, and beckoned for me... i almost couldn't reach because i was so squished i couldn't move my body up to stretch out over pit, he locked fingers with me, and tickled my palm whilst he held me! FREAKIN FANTASTIC, and ohhh those deep eyes.. :horny: i finally managed to get the sign out, used it as a fan for a bit, cause it was so hot, and just before the loop i was unfolding it and he saw, and came through that gap again to reach for it, so i just handed it to him, he held it right up to his nose like someone who is short sighted, then moved it away a bit, then made a gesture of following the words with finger.. looked back at me, laughed, looked bashful and said thankyou.. then as he turned for the mic stand again, he folded it and slipped it in his back pocket!!
THATS THE BIT I'LL NEVER GET OVER, he put it in his pocket he didn't discard it or put it on the drum riser.. its prob pinned up in the bus now... LOL
I also got a little applause from him before the bow at the end. not sure why, maybe cause he'd seen me struggling all night, (god am i bruised!) and appreciated my efforts.. whatever it was delightful. and i 'happened' upon the car after he'd left the venue, way away from all the eejits waiting by stage door, and i got the most delicious smirk/wave for my trouble..

was an emotional WRECK yesterday because of it though.. :rolleyes:

i do so hope SOMEONE got a shot of him with the frinky sign, i didnt even attempt to take my camera in case of search, besides idve never got it out of pocket at cambs.
GY was FANTASTIC, leaning on stage having to dodge the mic cord when he whipped it, i SWEAR a few times he did it to see if he could hit us with it. LOL

oh and all that heckling in camb, was actually very funny, think moz saw the funny side, he was in such an incredibly good mood.

[/QUOTE]

oooh someone save em for me... not on my pc on a borrowed one, might be the only time i get on here till end of tour.

yAH he certainly did,

i ended up barrier DEAD centre, (would never choose to be there, tis too vicious) but was better than standing next to a certain person who will remain nameless for my own safety. anyhows, i was worried i was gonna DIE, but i'm a stubborn sod so i stuck it out.
got the second handshake of the eve, he stepped delicately between his monitors (they were a tadge close together so a narrow space) and lent ff the edge precariously and reached under all the other hands forcing me to go lower, and beckoned for me... i almost couldn't reach because i was so squished i couldn't move my body up to stretch out over pit, he locked fingers with me, and tickled my palm whilst he held me! FREAKIN FANTASTIC, and ohhh those deep eyes.. :horny: i finally managed to get the sign out, used it as a fan for a bit, cause it was so hot, and just before the loop i was unfolding it and he saw, and came through that gap again to reach for it, so i just handed it to him, he held it right up to his nose like someone who is short sighted, then moved it away a bit, then made a gesture of following the words with finger.. looked back at me, laughed, looked bashful and said thankyou.. then as he turned for the mic stand again, he folded it and slipped it in his back pocket!!
THATS THE BIT I'LL NEVER GET OVER, he put it in his pocket he didn't discard it or put it on the drum riser.. its prob pinned up in the bus now... LOL
I also got a little applause from him before the bow at the end. not sure why, maybe cause he'd seen me struggling all night, (god am i bruised!) and appreciated my efforts.. whatever it was delightful. and i 'happened' upon the car after he'd left the venue, way away from all the eejits waiting by stage door, and i got the most delicious smirk/wave for my trouble..

i do so hope SOMEONE got a shot of him with the frinky sign, i didnt even attempt to take my camera in case of search, besides idve never got it out of pocket at cambs.
GY was FANTASTIC, leaning on stage having to dodge the mic cord when he whipped it, i SWEAR a few times he did it to see if he could hit us with it. LOL

oh and all that heckling in camb, was actually very funny, think moz saw the funny side, he was in such an incredibly good mood.

What a great story, I'm so happy for you! :thumb:

dear lottie, I feel so happy for you... You did a great job... I think we all frinkers should carry our signs to the shows, so he will understand is a global movement!
Enjoy it and keep in your mind forever dear lottie... We love you for what you did... I hope one day will be my turn :) Hugs!!!! And hoorays!

Derek_Ion_moz.jpg

derekIon.jpg

Julie, these are absolutely perfect. I knew the second one (from the Alma Matters cd?) but I've never seen the first one before.

@lottie: Well done, I'm proud of you! :thumb:

Don't worry, those photos ain't goin' nowhere ;)

yAH he certainly did,

"tickled my palm whilst he held me" :eek::horny:*thud*

TOO FRINKY!

I'm so happy for you Lottie, please take care of yourself and heal up between gigs!

:flowers:

Julie, these are absolutely perfect. I knew the second one (from the Alma Matters cd?) but I've never seen the first one before.

Actually the second one is slightly different from the one on my Alma Matters cd. The older gentleman by the door is in a different position, and Morrissey's gaze is different.

Derek_Ion_moz.jpg

derekIon.jpg
Wow! I'd never seen that first one. Oh, I swoon. :)

Yes! Contribute! I'm having webpage issues, but as soon as it's working I'll put it up for all to see in a new thread. Meantime, send anything you'd like (words, poems, photos, cards, PostSecret type things) to [email protected]. :)

i ended up barrier DEAD centre, (would never choose to be there, tis too vicious) but was better than standing next to a certain person who will remain nameless for my own safety. anyhows, i was worried i was gonna DIE, but i'm a stubborn sod so i stuck it out...
[/QUOTE]
Lottie! I am so happy for you! I know the "emotional wreck" feelings you're having. XD What a great story! He liiiikes you. :)

Did anyone notice that if you stepped out the door behind him it wouldn't be a pleasant landing? Unless of course Morrissey was there to catch you. :rolleyes: (I can see the Morrissey-as-savior merchandise in my head. Bracelets, bible covers, inspirational posters, bookmarks. We could make a fortune!)

Originally posted by Scarlet Ibis
Lottie! I am so happy for you! I know the "emotional wreck" feelings you're having. XD What a great story! He liiiikes you. :)[/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------
Zoloft

How sweet!!!! That was a great story!

I'm curious how big the sign was? Since he put it in his pocket it must have been small.

lottie, this sounds like a Morrissey dream. ;) It's a real-life dream, that's for sure! What a story! :bow: :clap:

"tickled my palm whilst he held me" *thud*

That's the part that got me, too!!! :eek: :sweet:

Corrissey's sign, when folded, fits nicely in her back pocket. :thumb:

And in MY back pocket it shall remain *sigh* It's on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. Looking back on it now, I should have folded it into a paper airplane and sailed it to him. Course my paper planes always nosedive. :o:p

Back
Top Bottom