morrissey frink thread!

I can't wait until the day when M-ey starts calling out individual frinkers at shows.

"Scarlet Ibis? Is Scarlet Ibis here?.....Yes, there she is. So I was wondering, what's this about you wanting to taste my hair?" :lbf:

Di - GREAT mosaic! :thumb:

omg lolololol, you are too funny...
ahh *sighs* i needed that, and before i get bombarded with questions yes i was at front and yes it was AWFUL (understatement of the year). im just so relieved that hopefully we can all move on now, and he'll be fine.
cant talk back in a day or so. xx

omg lolololol, you are too funny...
ahh *sighs* i needed that, and before i get bombarded with questions yes i was at front and yes it was AWFUL (understatement of the year). im just so relieved that hopefully we can all move on now, and he'll be fine.
cant talk back in a day or so. xx

I hope the only one swooning next time is you, Lottie :flowers:

Here's a gorgeous 1995 portrait, courtesy of anon X in his Jane Brown thread:

Even BIGGER for frinkers etc.

bigm.jpg

Haha. I love that butt photo! I can't help it. I find it hilarious and cute at once. Sorry, Di.

Thank you for making me feel better. You're a darling. I was all::blushing:

It's funny... I don't feel perverse. The hair-tasting urge feels more loving than anything else, really. :o

My heart's so squishy over him right now. I just keep thinking What If? :(

EDIT: Oh, and don't call me Shirley. ;D

Sorry about that, Shirley :D
And you know what I was thinking? Nevermind everything I've ever said here, I have never confessed all my Moz perversions (which aren't, strictly talking, perversions). I'm glad I haven't, and you know what I mean ;)

I really hope that people go berserk with love and appreciation for Morrissey on his first night back after the Big Collapse. I think it would really touch his heart.

MozFix1.jpg

nekkyhawt.jpg

smiths.jpg

smi-1.jpg

EDIT: Posting those last two photos made me feel kind of old. That's how he looked when I first loved him... And it doesn't seem all that long ago to me.

I really hope that people go berserk with love and appreciation for Morrissey on his first night back after the Big Collapse. I think it would really touch his heart.

MozFix1.jpg

nekkyhawt.jpg

smiths.jpg

smi-1.jpg

EDIT: Posting those last two photos made me feel kind of old. That's how he looked when I first loved him... And it doesn't seem all that long ago to me.

Holy Moly:eek::horny:

He's so touchable in that picture. All that chest. :blushing:

I found this earlier today and thought he looked angelic. Raphael would have just snapped him up.

manchester83-09.jpg

And some bonus Johnny-frink:

rfhmarr.jpg

He looks especially pretty in that one, I think.

JOHNNY! Loooove me some Johnny.

Yes, Mozzy does look particularly sweet there. He must have been having a kind thought as it was taken.

bigm.jpg

Morrissey in 1995 photographed by Jane Bown.

Scarlett, why did you bring that creepy shit into the frink?

Back
Top Bottom